GE

Posted on Aug 10, 2022
Great choice for people with stomach issues

My mom has been struggling with GERD and her stomach in general for a very long time, so she completely switched from basic ascorbic acid to buffered non acidic vit c formulas in order to avoid irritating her stomach and disbalancing its acidity levels. Ands so far, this buffered vit c supplement worked great for her! This is definitely a high potent, good quality product, and with a quite affordable price as well. Recommend) P.S. plz don’t forget to ✨thumbzzz upp✨ if you find my review useful)

5f32ce10-a579-413f-9307-e4fd962bbc33

Got a bottle at $1.50 as part of a promo. what makes this different from the other vitamin c 1000mg from the same brand is that the capsule powder is gold! It's due to the addition of organic rice extract blend. Sounds great for immunity? 😆 Whether it prevents you have getting lesser colds remains to be seen. Packaging is great n comes stuffed w cotton. Capsule size is large, do take it with water. can be taken on empty stomach with or without food.

38637c02-dcf6-4890-a09a-39ea2138307a
Posted on Feb 9, 2022

I read in the reviews that Sodium Ascorbate is non acidic. Since I'm taking it, so far it doesn't upset my stomach. Also it says, it's buffered so this means it can released in the body gradually. I can't verify it but I think it's serving its purpose.

8e8bcdc5-6a29-473b-b47a-6cd38606e2fb
Posted on Feb 8, 2022

Buffered Vitamin C has a great taste without after taste or stomach pain. Its antioxidant effect is good if we take it regularly. The size of the capsules are normal for me, easy to swallow. The acidity is not high, it doesn't disturb my stomach. The quality of the supplement is nice. Thank you for providing us good quality product for an affordable price!

b4bcbf64-a0e7-4cc2-9cd8-9f02907aa837
Posted on Sep 7, 2021

Delivery- received after 8 days here in Manila Packaging- well packed with inflatable plastic Product- easy to swallow capsule with 750mg of Vitamin C, you can take it with or without food, with no stomach upset.👍🏽 Price- Value for money the 240 capsules is almost good for 8 months. Highly recommended 👍🏽😃

73c8ea6c-c950-43ad-a9bb-519d599a6edc
Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I read about this vitamin on this website and decided to give it a try. I'm not a big fan of vitamins, but this one was different. The first thing I noticed was that there were no pills in the pack! Great! It took me 10-15 minutes to consume it, which is really quick considering the time I normally have to spend on my other daily

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

I have been taking this vitamin for a couple of months and I can definitely notice a difference in my mood, health, and well-being. My quality of life has gone up and the intense fatigue that was plaguing me is gone! It's an excellent supplement with noticeable improvements.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

great price and value, easy to swallow, doesn't cause acid problems (reflux..) nor digestive issues/diarrhea. Best you can do for your immune system, also highly recommended if you're overdosing 👍 I take 3 capsules everyday and the package is almost empty and still no side effects. smell is tolerable, to me it smells like Lay's French cheese potato chips. If you're concerned about the dark spots, I didn't notice any, capsules have the same color when received. Top quality, recommended and would buy again.

1ced7fda-f58b-4496-b4f1-83e731543171
Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Bought this small packaging for ease to carry around. Have used the other bigger product and it is a good quality product. It does not upset my stomach and the taste is not bitter. A good source of antioxidant and to boost the immune system. Size is just right to swallow.

a390edab-a6fb-4440-93b8-e645bb1e6e1a
Posted on Jul 22, 2022

I've always been hyper acidic eversince a child and taking Vitamin C was very hard for me as most make my stomach upset. This is one of the few I could take. I live in the UAE and specifically ask for Sodium Ascorbate in the pharmacy but most do not have it. Great quality product for very affordable price, definitely bang for the buck!

9eeb0b34-8e11-4475-990f-2def6ae4f72f