GE

Posted on Mar 16, 2022
Allergies

I've purchased this to try to alleviate polen allergy symptoms of my child. He has a heavy pollen allergy that lasts for the majority of the year. He has been taking it daily for a month, building it up for the upcoming pollen season. I've noticed his symptoms are not that bad as before, but we need to take it for another couple of months to really estimate full effect.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

Thanks to the intake of this Epicor, my family and I have not fallen ill since the end of 2019. I started buying it when the covid pandemic became known. At the first symptoms of the disease we start taking 4 tablets every day. This is the dose for an adult. It is different for children.

Children's EpiCor proved to be a pleasant surprise for us. It is the first time we use it but we have noticed positive effects from the first use. The capsules have almost no yeast smell, are easy to swallow. I noticed from the beginning a state of well-being, an increase in energy and vitality. We did not measure to see if the cholesterol level dropped, but after the positive effects it had for us I think it did. Moreover, it seems that we are better off with immunity ... so the product is perfect!

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

One of the best supplements I've tried. Very good quality and purity. Also its an brand you can trust. I can tell this is the best supplement compared to similar prices. my body is feeling a lot better after taking this. I would definitely purchase it again. Highly recommended.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

I took this one to improve the immunity of my kid. It is of great quality and has no taste or smell although it is extracted from yeast. The capsule size is small and easy for children to take. Next time I will order the bigger package as this one has only 30 capsules in it.

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

Ordered for kids. Size is small enough for 3,5 years old to swallow. Not sure if it really makes a difference and improves immune system, but I give it every day together with vit D3, omega 3, colostrum, probiotics and vit C. That’s protocol for winter 🙂 kids do pretty well and able to go to kindergarten 3 weeks in a row. Last year it was 2 weeks on sick/2 weeks in the kindergarten 😁

Posted on Oct 31, 2021

The children’s Epicor capsule is 1/4th of the adult capsule: 125mg versus 500mg of Epicor. If the sale price is right, and you’re an adult , do the simple math , and if it makes sense, order this and simply take 4 of these 125mg capsules. For older children, I’d probably consider giving them 250mg to 385mg of Epicor per day.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

For children one cap and for adults four caps a day at the first signs of a cold and it really works fast. Caps can be openend, but the taste is not delicious.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

As an adult, I take four caps at the first signs of illness. If needed, I take 8 caps a day. For kids one cap is enough.

Posted on May 27, 2022