GE

Posted on Oct 5, 2021

I have been trying a few nootropic combinations to try and arrive at my own stack. It’s not an easy process and involves a lot of trial and eliminating to figure out what works vs what doesn’t. I was in search of a pre-mix blend that I could go to and expect some quick benefits and found California Gold Mem-food to be that. One sachet, Monday Morning about 30 mins after a light breakfast with water and it puts ne back in that state high motivation and cognitive buzz that one craves on a Monday morning, It tastes fine with cold water. Superb quality from California Gold and amazing service from iHerb. Single sachet packaging makes it so easy without making any fuss.

633ac834-bfdd-4db7-88bc-46660c9400e6
Posted on Jul 23, 2022

An excellent mix of natural ingredients to support memory and cognitive health. L-theanine contributes to the maintenance of vascular health and healthy cognitive function. The Chinese skullcap root has antioxidant, antibacterial, antiviral, and antifungal properties. Ginkgo Biloba helps to improve cerebral circulation, increase mental performance, improve memory and attention, reduce weather sensitivity, supply brain cells with oxygen and nutrients. Bacopa monniera has analgesic properties, antioxidant, anticonvulsant, nootropic and neuroprotective properties. great quality.

e80c3232-2bf3-4ca3-a02c-0b5f6809f666
Posted on Apr 14, 2022

if you like mushrooms, this drink is for you! the added blueberry lessens the umami taste of the mushroom. it is a bit sweet and sour but very palatable. i dissolved it in plain water in order to taste it. i just got the trial sachet so I dont know I could feel an immediate effect. just reading the ingredients made me feel healthier 😁 i read that lion's mane can help with depression and anxiety, that's why I tried it. will try to buy some more.

5e54e21b-a250-42aa-b5a4-33cc0a650aea
d8eaead6-a3a9-4c0a-b8a5-48e7251a80e3
Posted on Apr 3, 2022

My husband and I have tried an array of vitamins, but by far this is the best one for us. It has made a huge difference in our mood, not only does it support our health, but it also helps with our well-being. We've never felt so good in our lives and we're excited to continue using this vitamin. Definitely recommend

Quality is good. Ingredients do not include gluten, GMOs or soy. Size is reasonable enough for a quarter or more. Package is perfect. Benefits all age esp senior citizens since it is for memory and cognitive brain support. It has a bitter sweet taste that goes along with any beverage. It lessens stress and improves energy.

9121bb39-5256-4e6d-8d4c-206011a35dcd
Posted on Nov 16, 2021

i decided to try it out with cold water, it disolves really good and it has an agreeable taste that reminds me of raw mushroom, i also tasted it with a spoonful of raw honey that made the taste even better. The ingredients inside this formula are really unique, for example the pine bark extract contained apart from the memory benefits has been used also in trials that have proved it might be beneficial for ED.

955f5b8f-5cfb-4dbb-b11c-6b8a8a59ae14
Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I’ve seen tons of positive reviews on this product. I was convinced by both the ingredients and the results of other consumers. I didn’t get it earlier was because of the price. I’m glad I bought it at a very reasonable price this time. Hope my husband who works as a structure engineer finds it boosts his brain work. Also a ketogenic diet can help achieve a even better result. The brain can get all the benefits, and work for us without distributing to digest unnecessary carbs or other junk foods. The above is my personal opinion, hope it helps.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

it's such an amazing product in the sense of quality it helped and improved my brain power to remember stuff alot faster than ever and even recall stuff from things that I usually wouldn't recall on normal days especially with exams and studying . as it goes for sized it's really huge kinda overkilled for the package I had it for a whole month and still I am not half way with the package. as it goes for the taste it's ok I guess I drink it with smoothie to hide the flaver so I don't give up on it that fast.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

For the past few months, I've been taking MemFood on a daily basis. If I'm not mistaken, this product is Kosher and Halal because it has no animal ingredients and only herbs. You shouldn't be concerned about this at all. It has great benefits on the brain and is very good quality.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

This mixture consists of :- L-serine, an amino acid, which is good for ALS and to improve sleeping among other conditions. Organic Lion's Mane with purported benefits of Lion's Mane include stimulation of brain cells which in turn may aid against Alzheimer’s and may aid in regulating mood for depression or anxiety, anti-fatigue benefits as well as being supportive of the digestive tract. In addition, its Nerve regenerative properties may also aid in those needing to recover from trauma and speed up recovery time. Blueberry Juice Powder which has quercetin and anthocyanins, a class of compounds purported to reduce inflammation. In addition it also enhances cognitive function and may regulate mood. MEM Blend is a blend of ingredients that provide energy and reduces inflammation in the body. Together all of these provide an excellent choice for mental acquity and wellbeing. Recommended.