GE

Posted on May 4, 2022
Good

Speedy delivery with proper package. Tried for a weeks and seems better than another brand that I purchased from iHerbs earlier. I was a bit hesitated at the beginning due to the price per pill compared with other brands. When I received it then realized I only need to take one pill per day instead of 4 pills I used to take with another brand!

421feb8c-0807-4e9f-970b-902086b593a5
Posted on Jul 27, 2022

I am 46 years old Menopause hasn't come yet It was very hard because of the heat and sweat that came from time to time. Before the symptoms of menopause came, I didn't sweat a lot. Lately, I have been in a lot of trouble because of the continuous sweat. After taking this medicine, my sweat decreased dramatically. Even when I eat food that is not hot, it flows through my head It was so hard because of sweat. I take my medicine and the water no longer runs through my head Totally recommend!

Posted on Dec 29, 2021
2096

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Bought it to try. I had night sweats. All gone now, so I bought one more bottle of 30 capsules. They are small nice for traveling. The size of capsule is normal to swallow. No special noticible scent. I am very happy I felt better after short time of using it

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

The quality ingredients in this product have been of great benefit to my routine. My personal experience has been that the night sweats that interrupt my sleep have been greatly reduced. I feel better in the morning, after a good night's sleep, without the frequent interruptions of sweating that actually need showering to enable my return to sleep.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

i am using it for five days now. it is good. it has decreased my hotflashs more than half. and i am happy with that.

d0305b54-4094-492e-a760-16e37c40711b
Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I purchased Menopause Support when it was in a big sale. It’s value for money and convenience. It is easy to take and good for relieving menopausal symptoms.

80a467b5-47f8-443c-b3cd-b391cb1d4650
Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Really helps with the symptoms of hot flashes, frequent waking up at nights and mood swings. I have been taking oestrogen supplements but that doesn't adequately help me sleep well enough. With Menopause Support I finally get a good night's rest - a blessing!

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

After about a week of taking the CG Menopause Support one a day, I have noticed an improvement with hot flashes and night sweating. Minimal herbal scent and taste, so easy to take. I have been recommending this supplement to family and friends.