GE

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

Omg!!! 3 in 1!!! What a life savor!!! I sprinkle a little on my babies food and mine as well. Before finding this product I’d have to have all three bag on the counter and add all 3 to our food. Now I just use this product and it’s made my life so much easier.

It's the perfect addition to our morning yogurt bowls. The seeds are very fine, not big at all, so they are a smooth addition to whatever you sprinkle them on. They whip up easily in a smoothie too. I baked some challah and sprinkled them on top, really special.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

I wasn’t sure I would like the taste. I don’t eat fish at all therefore the omega is very important for me. It is very tasty with milk/ yogurt with cereal/ granola but the big surprise is that it is very tasty by itself. Will definitely purchase it again.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

Great mix of seeds! The mixtures goes in well with my morning yogurts, sprinkle onto out cereals and also blends easily into smoothies. Not a strong taste so won't change too much what you are eating. Excellent health benefits and like that I don't have to take the time to mix different things in as it's all mixed into this one. Will buy again!

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

Sounds like it has a lot of health benefits Been taking it everyday for 4-5 days and I use it to make chia pudding for lunch 2 tbsp mixed with 200ml nut milk in the fridge over night Will keep taking to see if any health benefits but keep in mind it’s quite high in good fats and calories

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

This saves me the effort of looking for different products or mixing them at home while making my smoothie. One table spoon into my smoothie or salad and I’m good to go enjoying all the benefits at once! I recommend it. It’s fresh and tasty you can tell it’s good quality.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

A great product, and I think a great mix. But the flex seeds are not eaten by the stomach so it sucks a bit, (actually see them come out whole) maybe in a blender it's better. I personally would eat it with oatmeal in the morning.

21cb2934-88b7-4351-9537-5bd3a255657f
d4f8f3a6-ce09-4fa8-8f1f-e3a41f73d5f8
b67c6a66-a871-4378-81e4-68643b1c806b
Posted on Jul 15, 2022

I love every things blend in here perfect for my smoothie every morning small package finish already make my breakfast healthy taste great good use in breakfast feel with benefits Omega 3 body need keep full longer time.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

Taste great and very healthy when used on rice bowl, salad, cereal and even yogurt! It’s a neat superfood. I frequently eat this and have recently also bought one for my relatives.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I love how they combine the 3 seeds in this blend and keep it reasonably priced. You can't find a blend in the store that does not cost a fortune. A great addition to yogurt, cottage cheese, oatmeal etc. Hope they get it in stock again soon!