GE

Posted on Jul 27, 2022
Energetic!

Love this ‘golden milk’! I take one scoop of golden ceps mix with 2 scoops of sesame powder and 8oz of unsweeten oatmilk for breakfast. I notice my energy level are improves . Heard a lot benefit of turmeric which are good for anti-inflammation. If you can accept the spices taste, this is a good legit ingredient.

e640db59-8d79-45f0-9b7b-a6b2c6b36a76
5dd25d80-225d-4c77-bde2-9a7193642081
Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Amazing taste! It helps me replace milk tea which triggers my cystic acne. I will continue to buy this golden latte. One more good thing that impresses me is it’s not very sweet! The quality of this product is very good. It has a small spoon in the container.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I've tried a lot of "golden milk" turmeric drinks, but the spices in this one have to make it my favorite. The mix of spices make it taste like a great chai drink, even just mixed with hot water, and for me it doesn't need any additional sweetener. I was so pleasantly surprised by this! It also contains great adaptogens to help reduce stress. A fantastic, healthy indulgence.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

I am in love with this golden milk mixture! It tastes really yummy, helps me relax at night. I also feel it's been helping me sleep better and a deeper sleep. I first tried the Gaia brand golden milk but ever since I received this one I haven't been using the Gaia one. I first used a spoonful and it was a little spicy that's because I totally missed the scoop inside, lol, but once I started to use the cute little scoop in 8oz milk the taste is really something I look forward to every night. Thank you I herb!

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

This beverage mix is delicious! It smells and tastes fragrant with an interesting peppery kick. If you like the taste of turmeric, you will really enjoy this drink. As mentioned by other reviewers, the product settles to the bottom of your mug. It's best to leave a spoon in your mug and quickly remix before sipping. Relaxing and caffeine free.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

I enjoy GoldenCeps mixed with heated almond milk for a warm beverage in the morning. If you prefer a sweeter beverage, add a teaspoon of raw organic honey or raw organic sugar. It mixes in beautifully with no residue left in the bottom of the cup. I absolutely love the taste, and it's healthy too!

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Turmeric Powder is certified organic, has no GMOs and makes a tasty addition to vegan and gluten-free diets. It’s also loaded with antioxidants and adaptogens! Turmeric is not only popular for adding wonderful flavor to curries and soups, but also prized for making a colorful splash in milks, juices and more.

Posted on May 30, 2022

The taste is so yummy and benefits pain in my stomach, it settles down inflammation and i feel improvement in a sore gut instantly. It appears to have quality ingredients full of antioxidents that i need at my age. I will definitely reorder. I love to drink this with warm oat milk anytime of the day. Caffeine free!

Posted on May 29, 2022

This is a bit weird on its own with just hot water but absolutely delicious with milk or a coffee creamer. I would recommend a bit of honey as sweetener. The turmeric is definitely in the foreground and is a dominant taste but I enjoy it. Slightly reminiscent of a cross between a chai tea and a sweet curry. Additionally, I have found that this gives me a bit of an energy boost. I would however recommend that you drink some water or better yet, brush your teeth, as it will stain your lips and teeth quite heavily.