GE

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

I first saw this product on my friends IG page , she was telling people to buy it because it works. Since I trust her judgment I went ahead and bought it for mom. Mom been coughing and having breathing problem for about a month now. She started to use it by dropping 3 drops of it on a room temperature 8 oz water glass for 4 days now, and believe me when I tell you that her cough went away and she is finally breathing better. I was so happy to hear my mom feeling better, I was concern since she is an older woman with diabetes. Also, I almost forgot to tell you, she suffers from constipation and since she started to use this oil she has been going to the bathroom in a reg' basis. I recommend this oil it works. Just make sure dilute it with some juice or water. My mom said it was very strong and it tasted horrible.

Posted on Aug 15, 2021

I use this product when I feel like I need the antibiotic properties. I purchased this and then later had to get some gel capsules to house the product as I am not strong-willed enough to orally take these vile drops if I can taste it. This is a very powerful supplement and I found this brand to be notably efficatious.

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

So I love this supplement because I really feel like it boosts my immune, but also a natural anti-inflammatory. This is the first time I tried this brand. I would say it is spicccccccyyy. It’s quite concentrated so be careful of how you dose. It still seems to be working as it has helped me fight off some ailments recently. My only co cern is the design of the dropper. It’s not as effective as another brand I have used. I feel like I may drop more than one drop, but just be careful and be healthy. Good stuff for the body !

361dea88-2e63-426a-9985-dcd0c4946272
Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

Good quality oregano oil. Now I will share how we accept it in our family. Take only with food, or after meals, dripping into a spoon with some juice the right amount of drops (I do not advise with water), immediately swallow and immediately drink juice again. On an empty stomach can not be taken, very poisonous to the mucous membrane, but after eating normally. The thing is effective, with viruses, agninases, bacterial infections, etc. it helps very well. For acute illnesses, take twice a day. The number of drops look at sweat, try first less, then, if everything is normal, you can increase the number of drops, for a greater effect and shock effect.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

me and my family members take this whenever we get sick but you should know that this is very concentrated and that the taste is VERY strong to say the least. So always dilute in for example olive oil or coconut oil before consuming. We feel improvement after taking this. Be careful if you are nursing as it lowers milk supply and may affect the taste of the breast milk.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

This is magic! I tried it when I had flu and I woke up the next day with nothing. I use it with water to lighten the taste. The only drawback is its aftertaste.

Posted on May 26, 2022

Whenever I felt iffy, felt like I had a tummy bug or under the weather, I will whip this out and put 2-3 drops in my water! Works well and good to keep with you especially when travelling around :)

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Great quality. Used this for fungus and when ever I feel like I am coming down with something. It’s very hot so be cautious to follow the instructions.