GE

Posted on Jun 7, 2022
Omega 3

They are so easy to swallow they are good for heart and bones I recommend them they don’t have a bad smell fish the quality is high the package is soo good it has many benefit it lowers the cholesterol it taste good it appropriate for all age the ingredients

f372f2d7-c59a-45bb-b8b3-f54a40c82300
Posted on Aug 18, 2021

My 3rd order. Items arrived quickly. I have wind in the stomach and someone suggested to try fish oil. Not sure to what extent it has helped because I’m also taking probiotics at the same time. Anyway, fish oil has other benefits and I selected this brand after reading all the reviews so I just continue. :)

cba51e44-1eb9-4214-84b8-264506efa0ba
Posted on Jul 11, 2022

It's so hard to get fish without mercury and other heavy metals. This brand comes from cleaner waters and supposedly free of heavy metals. It's nice to know there are still clean products out there. FYI, when eating fish, consider eating cabbage with it. The heavy metals will attach to the cabbage and exit your body instead of remaining in and wreaking havoc in the body.

Posted on May 6, 2022

Carlson Labs is a brand I have wanted to switch to for a long time because their fish oil is not rancid, and they don't use unnecessary fillers. This was the highest potency of Omega-3 that I could find. Their soft gels, albeit large, are not hard to swallow. The bonus bottle is easy to fill up and carry during travel. I have noticed that my joints don't snap, crackle, and pop as much while taking these. I'm wondering why I waited so long to become a customer! Their other products seem like they'd provide for the needs of the entire family. Highly recommend you don't wait to purchase this item, it's a fantastic deal.

Posted on May 27, 2022

These are a great supplement! Omega 3 fatty acid is without a shadow of a doubt a must. The quality of this product is good, I have it everyday. Also, would like to mention that the package came in great condition.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Carlson Super Omega-3 is a clean fish oil that packs a punch. I have been consuming this brand for over 10 years. My children and I take it daily and love the health benefits that we feel. I take it in the morning to start my day off strong. Would highly reccomend

LianaLuna
Posted on Jul 27, 2022

One of my favorite omega supplements. Excellent high quality. This is high concentrated fish oil. There are 130 capsules in the package!!! Excellent value! I like the effect. My hair looks much better. My skin looks much better. My eyes not dry anymore. Omega 3 is very important for heart too. Capsules have no any taste or smell.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

I have started this to reduce the inflammation on my arthritis fingers. This also has various of benefits beside keeping the cholesterol ay bay. Since this is my first time taking omega fish oil, you may like to know that there will be fish smell when you burp after taking it. The smell doesn't overthrow me at all because its subtle. Knowing that I am in good hands taking this fish oil daily is all that matters.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

I’ve been using this for about a week and already getting amazing results. I bought these on advice of my eye Dr. because I’m suffering from dry eye especially at night. My eyes aren’t as dry, in fact comfortable, but this has the amazing side effect of giving me beautiful glowing skin! I love this brand and it’s even more expensive if I get it at the store. I gave my mom the small bottle and she’s loving how her skin looks. She’s 70 and has been getting compliments from complete strangers. If you’re on the fence, just try it!