GE

Posted on May 7, 2022
Shut Up and Take My Money!

I pour this stuff directly into my mouth or snort it. I'm not sure if it's addictive, but I've already sold two of my five children to make sure I never run out of this sweet malted majesty!

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I e been having a hard time finding chocolate malted milk anywhere locally. So happy to find it on iherb because it is a family tradition to take it with us to the beach each summer.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I love the great malt taste in this powder! Its great for making a chocolate malt, good quality & easy to use. I will be buying this mix again.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

ADD THIS TO MILK OR AND ICE CREAM SHAKE AND CHILDREN AND ADULTS ALIKE WILL DRINK IT DOWN TO THE LAST DROP. IT MAKEEVERYTHING THING TASTE GOOD, BETTER, BEST!

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I love this sprinkled over vanilla ice cream! It is difficult for me to find the chocolate flavor. So glad I can find it at iherb!

YKlYSCKl
Posted on Jul 22, 2022

1st time buying, tasty and not too sweet, will buy again, thumbs up!

Posted on May 27, 2022

Drank at home as a child and for 5+ years as an adult. Always order a malt, not a milk shake.

Posted on May 18, 2022

Love this stuff! Having a hard time finding it, so I ordered from Iherb and couldn’t be happier.

Posted on May 6, 2022

Right balance of malt and chocolate taste. Less sweet than other brands. Great value for money!

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

my kids like to mix with milk and drink it. they serving cold use ice. the quality or package is strong 👍