GE

SKJoelle
Posted on Jan 23, 2022

This flavour doesn’t seem to be in Canada so I thought it would be good to try as I was getting bored with Sleepytime Vanilla. I love this tea! I only have to use one tea bag instead of two. The flavour is so tasty and relaxing. I have drank it plain and I’ve and next time I might add some raw honey to it. I wish they would carry this in Canada. I got it on sale here so it wasn’t too expensive. I would definitely buy it again!

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I haven't tried this specific tea yet but I've tried other teeth by this brand before and I liked all of them they are high quality products the size and the packaging is good for you and taste also is good. you use it before you're bad time. it's a high quality I recommend it to you my friend please like my comment if you agree with me.

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

The taste is very good with a tea spoon of honey before sleep (at least half hour before bed). My husband doesn’t like green tea too much, but he loves this sleepytime tea!

9f7ddb0f-95c4-455f-9d3f-5f7182610b8d
Posted on Jul 21, 2022

It's not easy to find a quality green tea that is decaf. I don't tolerate anything with caffeine and have been drinking green tea lately. It has helped with my anxiety issues. I gave this one 4 stars mainly bc I'm not as crazy about the taste of this one. I found a decaf Lipton green tea I like but wanted to try another. I love CS brand and have several of their teas and have been drinking them for years. I trust the quality of their teas and the fact that most are decaf and they have such a great variety. Just wish I could still find the berry flavor decaf green tea I've had in the past.

Posted on Sep 14, 2021

This is my first time with Celestial Seasonings and I love it (for now). Hopefully its flavor maintains its consistency and I will be a long-term fan. The flavor is light but its floral fragrance and citrus infusion comes through. I've let it steep longer for a more robust taste. The leaves are bagged in simple fiber bags without strings instead of the two-sided or a tent-like paper bag with a tagged string. Note: the fiber bag prevents a quick infusion as would a paper tea bag. Each box is inner wrapped with a wax coated box liner...a plus for freshness where the once unwrapped the aroma is delightful.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

It turned out better than I expected. The taste and smell are really nice, and all that without caffeine. I like the blend of jasmine and lemongrass, unusual but in a good way. Would totally try other teas of the same brand.

Posted on May 11, 2022

Very tasty and relaxing. I was looking for a green tea that was a bit more interesting than the usuall blends. I was a little apprehensive about the chamomile (since I usually hate it), but it's barely noticeable.

Posted on May 11, 2022

cant find celestial teas in store here so gotta order them online. love how they're decaf. tastes nice if you add honey into the tea too

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

I reorder multiple boxes of this every three month. It caffeine free, which is great. It's a very mild green tea, not bitter like plain green tea.