GE

CutieChloe
Posted on Dec 7, 2021
Very good

this is my first purchase. my major concern is whether the tinted colour matches my skin tone, and it turns out perfectly fine! i have uneven skin tone, and a bit pale. this one helps. actually it is a bit yellowish but i am fine with it. its just the spf is only 20. it would be even better if it is higher. its is also quite moist. it wont balls up my skincare which another brand of sunscreen does. normal price is around hk$13x. got it with 20% off in early dec 2021.

879825c0-183c-4fa9-acad-1860c73bbc85
bdb0abde-9377-44c7-8dd6-a83fed63a2e9
29d14ac8-c824-4306-875d-55aa5b8dab2b
Posted on Dec 6, 2021

This is such an amazing sunscreen with a tint that evens out your skin tone, without looking cakey or thick. I have oily, acne-prone skin, and most sunscreens make me look super greasy. This gives such a nice glow, and I just use a bit of setting powder over the top to reduce the shine. It doesn't have fragrance which I love, and the packaging is easy to use. I wish they sold this in Australia!

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

Firstly I bought Cetaphil night cream from this line. Tried it and was amazed. Very good results. Better than expected. Therefore I bought daily moisture from the same line. It is not immediately relieving the full redness but after approximately 1 hour it melts on the skin so smoothly that redness is going away and the skin looks fresh and tinted. And the most important - not red any more!

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

Amazing ! I’ve tried higher end skin tints but this is by far my favourite ( and it’s affordable ! ). I have fair skin with a yellow/neutral undertone and this was the perfect shade for me. Didn’t feel like I had anything on my skin and it covered my redness and didn’t itch or sting. After a full day I’m not as oily as I usually am. However, I do have to say, cetaphil definitely needs to make more shades as this is really limited to just light skin. Would love to see this in different undertones and darker shades for others. I could see how this could come out ashy for many people which is a real bummer as this has such a nice formulation.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Just as it’s name suggests, perfect if you want SOME coverage (but note that it’s definitely not the level of a foundation). I would recommend this for those with paler skin for this tint function to be optimised.

6d996cff-aac6-49c9-95c4-9c5274747b0d
9307f7ed-11d8-49ce-b5e1-fc8aa7679326
Posted on Aug 27, 2021

I was a bit resistant to use this due to the tint as I’m a guy but thankfully it blends well with my skin. Covers the redness perfectly and makes me look like I have perfect skin! Hydrates well such that my face doesn’t become oily quickly.

3f55dbb8-650e-4eeb-9b59-7eca7a05beb1
Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

As a south asian, i was unsure about the tint bit due to my skin color but after getting my hands on this product, the risk was worth it! I love how this product packs lots of hydration for my dry skin and helps even out with the tint, no need to put on any foundation when going out.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

I like this product very much cutting down on the redness on my cheeks, due to my rosacea. Plus, I like that it has a sunscreen in it. It is very neutral tint and works well on my fair complexion. This product is scent free, and a little bit goes a long way. The packaging is a tube and is easy to dispense. It is great for sensitive skin.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

My favourite mask they uses for all hair and size big for a high quality and package the age for products 1 month or 2 they make the hair moisture and benefit. the composition and scalp good scent for the hair looks like better sensitive they make gentle and I uses frequently