Page 1 - Reviews - Christopher's Original Formulas, Kid-e-Mins, Vitamins & Minerals, 2 fl oz - iHerb
GE

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

good quality, taste, and easy to use, the size was as expected, and its delivered in very good packaging, You can't deny its benefits natural ingredients for young ages as it hade good supplements that good for their health improvement and the serving amount is small and easy for kids to accept

0f22ec16-9ce1-4efd-8385-7063caaacd9a
Posted on Feb 14, 2022

My daughter takes without fuss no strange taste no nasties I wish I can order few bottles for my daughter but sometimes you find no stock it takes a while to get them back. I recommend for kids who are fuss.

8c18d6cf-a364-4d6b-b30a-4ad8bced499c
Posted on Jun 9, 2022

As always very please with this brand. It has a great selection of quality vitamins with great ingredients.. the taste is ok for 2yo toddler .

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

This is my favorite Dr. Christopher product. We use this all year long and my kids like the taste. It’s a must-have in our cabinet.

Posted on May 4, 2022

We have used Dr. Christopher's products for many years now, and this is one we always have on hand. It's a great formula.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

My toddler loves it and I do too because of the amazing list of ingredients . I know she’s getting good immune support plus many more benefits from this brilliant little multivitamin , highly recommended.

Posted on Oct 27, 2021

This is my favorite kids multi vitamin and mineral! Super clean and amazing ingredients. Toddler takes it with no fuss. Reputable and trusted company. Highly recommend.

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

My 4 year old asks for them daily now, I just drop one dropper full into her mouth and she likes the taste. I like that they are natural minerals from herbs with no weird flavorings etc.

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

I love that my kids are getting real vitamins from real food instead of something processed and full of sugar. Unfortunately my kids don’t like the taste.

Posted on Nov 1, 2021

Good quality of product, great scent , good texture package to use and happy to have it one after this as backup since small size. Thanks iherb to provide benefit item to consumer. Tq