GE

Posted on Nov 6, 2021
Incredible effect

I just used the veggie wash to wash blue berries. After spray in those berries, the white color dirt has been totally removed. That was amazing! And the taste was still remain the same. The veggie wash made me feel so safe to eat fruit and veggie I love this product

f7e8d877-65a4-46c5-99e7-8db49e87bb84
Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I have used this product for years. I can’t live without it. I use it daily to wash all veggies. The most obvious effect you could see would be washing blueberries. It seems that the chemicals on the veggies is mostly washed away. I would definitely buy it again.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

Works well, and we have used it for a long time. This is the first time that we bought a refill instead of a new sprayer. This works out to about half the price. It’s a great deal unless your original spray bottle is not working as it should. Still pricey for what it does and is. In our case it’s about the best way to be sure our berries are clean and safe to use.

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

I love this brand! I like purchasing the refillable size because it is more cost effective. A little goes a long way with this product, and it is the best product I have used to clean fruits and veggies (especially delicate ones like blueberries). It cleans and rinses off well.

Posted on Aug 21, 2021

I love this. It's organic, so I feel safer washing my fresh produce with this. Some products ask you to leave your product to soak for half an hour (which no one have that time before cooking) and this just needs 30 seconds! It smells very citrus-y too, contributed by plenty of citrus extracts in the ingredient. To top it off, this is cheaper than other brands I've tried that cost 3x the price for the size.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

I use this to rinse fruits that I eat with the peel on (such as berries). I just put them into a bowl filled with water and spray some of this veggie wash and rub/soak for a while before rinsing it off with clean water. It feels safer to eat fruits that way.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I ran out of this and used another brand found in the produce section of my grocery store. Didn't like it at all and immediately came back on here to order this wash. Works great, smells great, you can see all the dirt just running down your drain. I use a spray bottle to spray directly on fruits and veggies then rinse with water.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

I buy it all the time, it washes fruits and veggies very well. I can see a very big difference between grapes that has been sprayed with this wash and then rinsed with water and the ones that has has been rinsed with just water. This spray does remove the dirt film from fruits and veggies. Highly recommend!

Posted on May 27, 2022

I came across EWG pesticide chart and was horrified to find out that most of fresh produce we consume contains tons of chemicals. I have been washing them with this spray and although it’s hard to tell whether it makes a significant difference it certainly can’t hurt to clean our veggies better.