GE

Posted on Oct 1, 2021
Great taste

Clif bars may not be the most nutritious ones out there, but these taste great! Unlike other flavors I've tried, this one is more crumbly and cookie-like. It really feels like eating a large, rectangular cookie, but better for you of course. It also gives me a good energy boost.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

I got these protein bars for my daughter in law when she was a medical student. They were a great snack that gave her the energy to keep on going when she was studying her brains out for tests! They do have a fair amount of sugar so I can't give them 5 stars but the ingredients are for the most part pretty healthy, which was important to her.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022
2052

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

Our family likes these Clif Bars for when we are out on the go and don't have time to eat. They tide us over until the next meal. The chocolate chip flavor is good because it adds some sweetness without turning it into a candy bar.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

Great flavour - probably my favourite flavour in the line. Very filling, and good value for the box as these bars normally retail for a lot when sold individually.

Posted on Oct 6, 2021

the classic chocolate chip clif! one of my favorites! quality is good with plant based ingredients. taste great and size is just nice to keep me full for a long period of time. packaging looks good too! will buy again!

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

The packaging was really nice. It's a good, quick snack and does fill you up for quite some time. I wouldn't buy the chocolate chip one again though, a little dry and not as tasty as white chocolate.

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

When it is at discount, it's really cheap. One bar is good for killing your hunger. But actually i think this chocolate chip bar is not very delicious.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Perfect to have while outdoors and camping. Relatively filling so it can take the place of a small meal or large snack.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

it's not the first time i'm buying these. really like the taste and the quality .it's great for your appetite