GE

Posted on Mar 2, 2022
Good size and value.

I ordered 2 of these as the price was so good. They are quite large, so I am pleased that they will last me a long time. It is good to find so many unusual items at iherb, that I would never find in a shop. And all from the comfort of my own home!

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

I’m happy I tried this Shea Butter Cream. I been using it daily on my skin and my skin has never been so soft. I like that the cream is thick and a little bit goes a long way. The value is incredible you receive a lot for the price. The cream is excellent for when you have a sunburn. It made my sunburn fade fest because it was so moisturized.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

I love shea butter and since my skin tends to be more on the dry side, I always love trying products that have shea butter in them. This cream is very rich and very nourishing but it's not heavy, it absorbs really fast into your skin and leaves it silky and smooth, it's not at all sticky. It has a lovely mild scent and the packaging is quite simple.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Decent price and size for what you get. Light scent and not heavy or greasy on skin like actual shea butter. I use on hands when dry or on damp skin.

1231620a-3e67-42ec-928a-1b639a997777
Posted on May 30, 2022

I buy this every time for travel and my small bag the size is perfect the quality is good very moisturizer the texture is sooo good even if you wash your hand there is moisture very useful and the package is beautiful

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

i love this cream ! so lovely smell and you can use for all body and face i use on my face and im really like it !!! i recommended ofcourse!!!!

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

Exceptionally smooth and scents flavorful. At the cost, its a superb item. The surface isn't exceptionally thick, yet it saturates the skin incredibly. Love it and will purchase once more.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

Very smooth and smells delicious. For the price, its an excellent product. The texture is not very thick, but it moisturizes the skin amazingly. Love it and will buy again!

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

I love the smell, love how it moisturizers and how my hands feel afterwards. My skin really absorbs it and feels great after I use it. I also use this cream on my face, neck and chest and I love the rich texture! It is not sticky and is absorbed by the skin quickly. It keeps my skin very soft and hydrated.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

This is my 3rd time purchase of this product. I love them so much. I gave them away as a gift to friends and family and they love it too