Page 1 - Reviews - Codeage, Fermented, Men's Multivitamin, 25+ Vitamins, Minerals, 120 Capsules - iHerb
GE

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

CODEAGE Men's Mulitvitamin is great quality. This is the best company with pure and clean ingredients. My Husband takes 4 capsules daily. There is no taste and easy to swallow small size capsules. I like the big package it comes in with wide mouth, as his hands are big and easy for him to dispense. Also to keep protection of his immune system. Great potency this has for total effect of his body to be safe from illnesses. He is feeling better like a new person with lots of energy. he is older in age now and this surely is helping his system. Great product for all!

5be85c38-bb01-4963-bf79-ba65b92f6c6e
Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Tried many multivitamins in the past and this product is one of the best I've ever tried. High quality ingredients, no after taste. I felt a quick increase in overall body energy and as positive effects a greater virility and ability to focus better and for longer periods. The results are impressive considering I am taking half of the daily recommended dose. Being the first time I use this product, I wanted to take it easy at first.

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

My husband has some digestive issues and I was intrigued by a multivitamin that provides fermented vitamins. I was hoping that it would be easier to digest and maybe even help with digestions. I did not get disappointed my husband loves this multivitamin! He has more energy and less tummy troubles!

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

Bought this for my husband to addition to his vitamin, it have a lots of vitamin and mineral. Good price and taste good and no weird taste and so far he feel his body more healty than before. The only complaint is he need to take 4 vitamin a days.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

My husband is sensitive to any food changes and I try to be cautious with supplements and food as well to minimize the risk of side effects. No issues so far! That’s great. He says he can’t say anything about the effectiveness at the moment but he had skipped a few days. Hopefully the regular take will tell more how it works for energy level and reduce of his tiredness.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

I use this product to supplement any nutritional gap in my diet. This product is quite different from other multivitamins as I didn't notice any urine discoloration while taking it, which I think is a positive point. May be the reason behind that is, the ingredients are better absorbed by the body.

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

Bought this for my boyfriend since I love Code Age products! These are easy for him to take and include literally every possible thing you could need- probiotics, digestive enzymes, men’s health essentials, and your regular daily vitamins and minerals. All around great product. My boyfriend says he feels great, energized, and healthy.

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

I like codeage products. They are made with good ingredients and are well tested after. Fermented vitamins have better absorption so I figured if I am going to take them I want them to be as good as they can be. These were easy to take and didnt taste weird. after a few weeks of taking them I feel a little less blah, have more energy and i think my hair is looking better

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

It's great that this is a clearly marked vegan product. The capsules use vegetarian shells rather than cheap, nasty gelatine. I'd rather pay a bit extra for quality and knowing that it is a vegan product. You get 120 capsules but if you go for the maximum daily dosage of 4 daily then they will only last 1 month. The capsules are of typical size and easy enough to swallow. This isn't a cheap supplement but the fact they have went out of their way to include quality, vegan ingredients makes it worth paying for me.