GE

Posted on Feb 9, 2022
Excellent Anti Aging and Energy!

Codeage Liposomal NMN supplement had great absorption. The product is great quality clean ingredients. It has helped me with giving me energy. It is an anti aging supplement which also helps with my weight loss. it is 3 capsules a day which is more then I like taking of each supplement but this is the dosage. I prefer 1 capsule a day. But very easy to take.

131b5b1e-5624-4f91-9821-65bbcc5d664b
Posted on Jun 28, 2022

I took NR before and I found that I felt more energised after taking it. Later on my friend told me NMN is actually more active since it is easier for absorption so I switched to NMN. Usually NMN is very expensive but for the one the price is more reasonable. It also contains resveratrol and Quercetin so I do not have to take extra tablets for those. After taking it for weeks, I found that I am more energetic throughout the day, being more able to focus at work. My skin and hair has also improved. I would definitely continue purchasing the product. Unfortunately it is always out of stock.

Posted on May 24, 2022

Extremely satisfied with the results. I have been taking the supplement since January and I have seen a marked improvement in my general well being. A couple of months ago, I put in some 'real labor-intensive' work worked in my garden and was pleasantly surprised that I could work for 7+ hours without much discomfort (considering I am 68). Raving about the product to all my family and friends.

The packaging is very well sealed and I can be certain my supplement is fresh and retains its potency. I like that it comes in capsules as some liquids have an off-putting taste. I can tell it has a positive effect on me. I feel more motivated, endure more and can do sports longer. I can feel how it kick-starts my metabolism. I'm full of energy like a teenager.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

NMN is really doing magic to ur egg quality( not numbers) , as it increase energy production needed for egg development, it also enhances the overall metabolism, u will feel more energetic but u need to take it at least 3 months prior starting to conceive especially via IVF. Best of luck

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

I have started to take NMN about 2 weeks ago. - Now I feel my energy level is higher and it seems to be stable during the whole day. -Definitely I sleep better (I used to wake up 4 to 6 times per night - to go to the bathroom, to drink water or even with no reason, falling asleep very hard after that) - now it happens 1-2 time per night only. -About my metabolism – it also seems to improve, but I think it will take a little longer to see noticeable effects - I’ve read it is recommended to take it with warm olive oil (you need to warm a spoon with olive oil, open the capsule/capsules and mix the content with the oil) – didn’t try it yet as I’m a little bit concerned about the taste.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

These supplements are definitely worth it since they use quality ingredients. The capsule is easy to take and I like that it has Quercetin in it. There is no aftertaste and I include this in my daily regime. It's been helping me focus and seem to give me more energy during the day.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

I've been taking this for about a month and am happy with this product. The capsule are easy to swallow, and are made with non-GMO Sunflower Oil. my skin looks a lot nicer and the anti-aging benefits are subtle but noticeable. my energy increased soon after using it. I would definitely recommend it.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Amazing tasting product. I take one capsule in the morning to start my day. I have found out that this gives me energy all day. So far I’ve noticed my skin looking a lot better. I started taking this because my friend who is over 40 has been taking this for years and her skin looks absolutely amazing.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

This is a great NMN product and in just 3 weeks i have seen a boost in energy. The long term effects i guess are not so evident in 3 weeks eg improvement in mitochondrial metabolism, age linked changes to gene expression etc but my energy levels have shot up. Studies have also shown that this products is useful, not only in animals but also in humans so im willing to continue taking these supplements.