GE

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Propolis usually tastes really strong and I don’t like it but this is mixed with mint and myrrh and other great ingredients that the taste is not bad at all. I love it I use it for myself and my kids (8 & 4) to help keep our teeth strong.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

This is a really great product, love the composition and blend. Tastes well and happy to know that it boosts immunity esp during this period. Also, the fact that it really helps when we have any sore throat and what not. I mentioned about leaks because the first one i had a few years ago, started leaking from the nozzle, weird i know, but then so far this hasnt given me the same issue. hopefully it continues to be like that!

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Same as purchase from the flagship store. Good quality. The taste is acceptable. Use it when I have throat infection and throat pain as it could refresh the throat and ease the throat pain. Very easy to use in anywhere. Value for money especially bought it during 20% off promotion.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

During the pandemic, I am using this for my kids before they go to bed which helps a lot, especially when you feels dry in your sore throat.

42b19b99-e4cf-41d6-8530-b85bedb22f52
Posted on Aug 1, 2022

My family has been using this product for a long time. It is very good for sore throat. The package / size is convenient for putting in handbag.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

it is not too strong. my toddler like this. especially good for sore throat or mouth ulcers or simply a accidental bites. anti-inflammatory and build immunity. came in good order.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

This is a Natural remedy to soothe the throat and works quite well as soon as the symptom starts. Taste a little sweet so is acceptable to most people.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Love this product! It helps relieve when I have sore throat or a little dry throat. Feels refreshing after use. Already purchase it a couple of times and plan on buying it again.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

I think it’s good not only for throat but for gums also. This spray is natural and has propolis, what is very good fighter against many seasonal flu. Also smells good, very minty.