Page 1 - Reviews - Country Life, Max for Men, Multivitamin & Mineral Complex, Iron-Free, 120 Vegan Capsules - iHerb
GE

Posted on Aug 26, 2021

Country LIfe Max for Men is something I take every day and have so for a long time. I rarely get colds or anything else, and I attribute it to taking Max for Men. Whether you prefer tablets or capsules, both products are equally good.

Posted on Aug 4, 2021

Great products from a great company. I am satisfied with every product of thiers and this multivitamin is no exception - I am very pleased with it

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

A great multivitamin from a registered B corporation. So you know you're doing good for your body and the planet. They are also not too big to swallow easily. I docked one star because the taste is below average.

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

excellent vitamins for men, my husband constantly asks them to order)

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

very good quality, I like this brend an buy this vitamin complex second time

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

Good vitamins for men and is given good nutrition for the body,,,,,, recommend

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

I’m surprised at how bad this multivitamin smells. I’m sure it’s good for you as long as you can choke it down quick before your gag reflex kicks into gear. I’ll finish the bottle but I will never but it again.

Posted on Mar 29, 2021

I used it because it is a manufacturer of supplements that is highly evaluated in Japan. I am taking 3 types of multivitamins, CoQ and alpha lipoic acid. I think I'm maintaining my health because my physical condition hasn't changed.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

the best multi vitamin and minerals and herbals

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

Excellent product and a good price.