GE

Posted on Dec 18, 2021
Natural Deodorant

This is my favorite personal deodorant ... the sizes and packaging for liquid/solid are perfect ... I prefer the non scent ... frequently used routine ... I feel there is a quality and benefit using natural deodorant.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

I like a clean and good solid deodorant I love it that it has no smell and scent A lot of product for the price Love it

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

What I love about it is it doesn't leave yellow mark especially when i wear light-colored clothing. I've tried different brands of deodorant but this is the BEST! I sweat easily most especially on my underarms and this product is working so well ( my underarms are dry even if I go out under the heat of the sun). I highly recommend this product! Try it now and you won't regret purchasing! 😍😍😍

7252bafb-a0f3-4162-a198-f4f78a4304e7
Posted on Feb 7, 2021

I love this deodorant and would suggest it to someone who has issues with white marks from other deodorant staining your clothing. For me, not only does it last a while after applying it, but I don't actually end up going through a lot of it and one stick has lasted me a while, in comparison to other brands that sometimes break off. I switched from aerosol to Crystal and really prefer it (to prevent inhalation of deodorant fumes).

Posted on Feb 6, 2021

I like that this is gel and invisible. Hopefully it won't stain. We got a few aluminum-free deodorant for my small girl to try and I hope this works!

2b48dfbc-782f-4ccf-bfcd-a6982dee1833
Posted on Oct 27, 2021

I bought the unscented one it work good sometimes but if I going out or for exercise this deodorant not working well Very gentle and didn’t make layer on the skin If your sensitive to any smell don’t buy it

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Feels gentle on the skin. Has a good consistency and doesn’t leave any residue.