GE

iSaifee
Posted on Apr 11, 2022

My BH has been struggling with refluxes during the night. Life has been so much better with GI Support. Good quality product with lots of benefits

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

This has fantastic and quality ingredients to support, soothe and heal the gut and digestion. I purchased because it had the ingredients I was looking for and for the benefits it provides for my health needs. There is no noticeable taste and it is easy to supplement with.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Use it on a daily basis..it helps with stomach acidity.

Posted on Feb 17, 2021

my overall health is good, to begin with, so I can only speak to minor improvements. got this specifically for the marshmallow root and goldenseal to help with a skin condition and it seems to be improving.

Posted on Oct 15, 2020

It really didn't work i tried it more than 3 times but to be honest i always use one capsule i never tried tow but when I take one i think it make my gerd worse i think people are better of with just regular medicines like gaviscon and omeprazole

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

Good manufacturer, hope this works

Posted on May 21, 2020

Bought a bottle of these earlier to try as a more natural alternative to chemical medication relief for reflux. They work so well I bought two more bottles so I don't run out!

Posted on Nov 7, 2019

Gerd Defense in conjunction with Digestive enzymes has finally helped my GERD that I’ve been experiencing for at least 3 years almost every day. Thank goodness for some relief

Posted on Aug 18, 2021

good product

Posted on Jan 27, 2016

Been using this for almost a month now, just signed in to order another bottle. I do see a difference. My acid reflux is usually at night, after eating certain foods, etc. I am sensitive to many things due to auto immune, etc, but tso far this has not bothered me at all. Seems to have helped over all digestion.