GE

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

In my personal opinion it is tastier than chocolate, because it is delicate in its flavors and the salt is not so noticeable so the caramel and coconut are the main (yummy) Crispy and fun to eat, not tired for a moment. Both vegan and gluten free so it suits everyone! Like my review if it helped you :)

f40ff1f9-26b7-4ce5-9f6c-a11b92b2b404
46b0344b-a19e-49ce-b21d-2b00c0bb9865
Posted on Jul 30, 2022

iHerb Customer 43 0 1 6 Posted on Aug 28, 2021 Excellent! Verified Purchase Rewarded Review We live in Australia and they don't sell the Dang brand. I purchase it through iHerb because there aren't too many other places to find it. Its by far the best coconut chips I've had. Such great flavor and always perfectly crunchy without being too chewy. Love these!

Posted on Aug 28, 2021

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

the ingredient list is great and the quality of these nuts is high! the package is great for snacking at work etc... the serving size is decent overall they taste delectable because of the honey glaze :) great to include in a healthy diet for all the sweet toothes out there!

Posted on May 22, 2022

These are my favorite snacks to have around me when I am on a diet. They are great to eat when you have a sweet tooth. The size of the coconut itself is bigger than shredded coconut so it is easier to snack on. They are excellent quality and use amazing ingredients

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

I opened these first because I love anything coconut! And these were on the top of my one to love. The flavor was great (was because the bag is empty) :). mix them with nuts, cranberries, both or just alone. Yay snacks I can have with the diet I have to follow.

Love love this clean and yet healthy snack. Great for people with health or dietary restrictions such as gluten free, paleo, primal diets. It is still a treat as it has sugar but the small package helps to control the serving size. The crunch when eating helps me feel like I am eating traditional snack but love the wholesome ingredients. My kids love these too and that is always a huge bonus!

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

This flavor of coconut chips was the first I tried. I love to eat them as a healthy snack. The ingredients are always fresh and high quality. The taste is awesome, sweet caramel and coconut flavors. The size of the package is just right for several servings, and part of a healthy diet.

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

Great and healthy alternative for traditional potato chips for kids and adults. I love sweet and savory taste (and of course caramel) of this crunchy snack, actually they are so good so you can eat the whole bag at once. Excellent quality and natural ingredients, low in calories and beneficial for any diet.

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

Delicious!!!! Super high quality, great taste and smell. Comes fast and what is really cool in big pieces! Not crashed 🤣 Big bag - better to buy. Great when you try to loose weight and not eat too much sweets 🍬🤣