GE

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I use this product for over an year and I absolutely love it! Truly recommend it! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ The quality is amazing and smells good! The size is more than perfect and easy access package.

94318fa3-3a6f-475e-999e-15e71733f44f
c4c98f88-bc49-4a91-80eb-401fb10f005c
Bugsbunzy
Posted on Mar 16, 2022

I have typical combination skin. While I haven't had eczema/ rosacea, I used to get rare dry patches around the nose in winter which I can manage just fine with regular moisturisers. Problems started when I started visiting the pool everyday. My skin became drier & drier and non of the creams/ serums I have cannot keep it moisturised until the next morning even if I apply several products. Not even the Atopalm MLE cream which is much more expensive. So I started to wakeup with extremely dry patches around my face. They would get worse when I jump into the pool again. So I finally decided to try this as I have & love their other products.  It works! I no longer get these weird dry patches & my skin feels moisturised by next morning. I also suddenly got a rosacea like pinkish itchy skin patch on my side underneath the arm.& I have applied so many different creams on it to make it calm down but the cream that finally made it calm down is this cream. So I am truly amazed.

3040e458-8695-40cc-a6ed-f525f4f96649
6bfb1fc1-f616-4461-8ecc-8c4f8a0ec360
Posted on Mar 18, 2022

I purchased this moisturizer at the recommendation of Angie from Hot and Flashy and it did not disappoint. I have a very sensitive neck area and it seems like every moisturizer I’ve tried still leaves the area irritated or sensitive. I’ve been using it for over a month now and will definitely re-purchase it once I’m done with the jar.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

This is a great moisturizer for my child's dry skin during eczema flare ups. The light herbal smell is pleasant. The cream goes on smooth, is absorbed quickly, and does not feel greasy. I love the quality of this brand, only wish the size of the package was larger!

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

This Derma E cream is excellent. It goes on smoothly, and has a thick (but not too thick) and creamy texture. It really works well to moisturize skin, and does not leave the skin feeling greasy. It has no fragrance, and has no bad smell either- it simply doesn't carry a smell. I also appreciate that a modest amount goes a long way.

HMB
Posted on Jun 1, 2022

This is amazing for any sort of skin irritation. It's a thick cream but it spreads very well and feels great on your skin. It has no smell. I've used it on irritations on the neck, in the corners of my mouth, and on my hands and it always works without any issue. It's very gentle and the size of the container is very good, despite regular use there's barely a dint in it.

Posted on May 26, 2022

Hyaluronic acid is not for everyone, especially if you live in a dry desert climate. With no moisture to pull from the air, it can pull moisture from your skin, making it even drier. I wish I had figured this out years ago. This is a wonderful product and really soothes and moisturizes the skin. The texture of my skin has improved dramatically since I removed HA from my skincare products. Hope this helps someone!

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

It works! After applying it for 3 days my irritated skin is better. Its not moisturizing enough to use all over my face (I have dry skin), so I apply it on top of regular moisturizer on irritated spots. But I think its fine to use all over if you have normal to oily skin. The jar is very big.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

A you tuber has been raving about this cream for years and I had to try it. I'm not disappointed, it's a great cream, extremely soothing and calming. It does not leave a residue on the skin. My husband also uses it. The jar is huge ad the product can be used all over the body.