GE

Posted on Sep 11, 2021

Wow! Yummy fragrance. Good consistency and heavier than regular cream to do the repair job. I also use this product on my hands, cuticles, elbows and any other really dry skin that needs some extra help. I've used Neutrogena Norweign Formula for over 10 years and this product has the ingredients I prefer. I will not be buying Neutrogena in the future. I highly recommend this product and will be reordering. Give a THUMBS UP if you found this review helpful. Thank you!

Posted on Oct 22, 2021

Awesome product and natural. Nice smell. The smell derived from an organic source. It also doesn’t have any harmful chemical that will disturb your hormones such as Parabens, Phthalates, lead, quarternium-15, bha/bht, fragrance, sulphates, triclosan

06a3973c-6b5a-406a-aeb1-f36477de690e
insonne
Posted on May 3, 2022

To me this cream works similar to salon treatment, but it has such a great smell and texture! Background of my feet - super cracked, rough skin and plus I walk a lot so you can imagine how bad it looks. I love to use this product as a mask (just leave it on my feet wrapped over with a plastic film), after 15 mins it gives me super smooth and nice feet and Spa-like relax feeling. This is now part of my routine. Love love love, bought it again.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I have had cracked skin on the feet for some months now and since starting to use this cream, my feet have improved a lot even after about 1 week of using. The cream is thick and soothing, so I use every morning with abundance. It makes my feet feel very smooth and refreshed. I would truly recommend this cream with its natural ingredients to prevent cracked and dry skin which can be an entry point for infection. In summary, a very useful cream with true benefit.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

I like this foot cream. It smells amazing and is velvety and goes on smooth but not greasy. I use it before bed in winter before I put bed socks on. I never get dry and cracked heels anymore.I also use it before work. It’s good value for the quality and size. The packaging is a little different from the listed photo but it is the same as before.

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

I love the Desert Essence products. Bought this cream for my dry feet and used it everyday. I like the smell and quality of composition. Feet feel really soft and moisturized. The package came very fast.

3efe123d-6e0a-48c7-8d2e-634984d3e989
9ca71166-9f67-47f9-b92d-2563378499a4
8950921c-7ea7-4d4a-9f27-bd1f2e015536
Posted on Jan 26, 2022

I like this cream because it is not very strong and cares for my feet. I do not have dry skin, so I need cream for the feet just for maintenance. If you need to really repair your feet, maybe you need something stronger. But this is cream like cream, nothing special. The smell is not strong.

Posted on May 30, 2022

Smells nice Perfect for foot care The quality is good The size is good I’ve been using it for like 2 months after the shower routine It moisturizes your feet It feels light

e890c862-a1a9-4004-8636-eca0282d8cd6
Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Love it! Nice smells and make the skin smooth, hope it can have in bigger size so price will be more economical! if you like my review, pls give thumbs up, thx

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Just start to use it. the smell is a bit of coconut oil actually... so far it feels good quality product. I hope that in the long run, it will nourish my dry feet.