Page 1 - Reviews - Desert Essence, Relief Spray, 4 fl oz (118.2 ml) - iHerb
GE

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I use it as a deodorant for shoes and my feet. It works great! Has the scent of tea tree oil which is very fresh and great for this purpose. Tea tree oil is perfect for removing the bacteria on your feet that cause odor. Tea tree oil is also great for killing the bacteria causing acne on your face, but please, do not spray it on your face. The manufacturer says it clearly to avoid contact with eyes. Use their tea tree facial wash instead.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

Bought it for my mum (age 50+) as her feet have bad smell. She tried some other spray in the past. It doesn’t really work since it’s just using some strong scent to ‘hide’ the bad smell. After using the tee tree spray every day, the situation seems become better. The tee tree smell is a bit strong but at least is much natural. The tree has some kind of healing power as what I found on internet.

toffee
Posted on Oct 20, 2021

A great product in this very dry weather. I normally give my face a lite spray after I've done my make-up to set it. I'll carry this product around with me, and give my face a spray whenever it feels dry, or I feel hot and needs an instant refreshment. I would recommend this product for those living in a dry and hot climate.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

awesome high standardised extract of tea tree oil in a soothing blend. I use this for all stuffs; insect repellent, soothe insect bites, acne, cuts etc. awesome blend.

Posted on Feb 13, 2021

This is one of my favorite products it is so versatile and affordable. it smells very strong of tee tree so if your not a fan don't purchase this product. I initially used this a a face toner, it helped clear up my skin as well as leaves my skin feeling so calm and clean. Over the years I have found so many uses for this its amazing as a cooling foot spray. It also works wonders on sore muscles and is easy to get those hard to reach places due to the fact that it's in a spray bottle.

eb0258a0-6ad8-460f-a905-9d3eafb5e65a
Posted on Mar 1, 2022

This arrived just in time after I developed a rash, or maybe some tiny bites (?), that were itching severely. It's got a wonderful combination of oils and herbs and was helping to quell the itching, but the fragrance is so intense that I'm not sure I'll be able to use it much, except maybe on my lower legs or feet, as opposed to areas closer to my nose.... Hope this review is helpful. If so, please give it a thumbs-up. Thank you!

Posted on Jun 16, 2021

I like many of this brands other products so I thought I’d try this since there are a lot of bugs in the summer. I got 2 mosquito bites the other day so I tried this. It really worked!!! And really quickly. I didn’t feel the need to itch at all. The bottle is also a great size. It’s big enough that it will last a long time but small enough to bring in my purse! I’m glad I tried it!

Posted on Apr 1, 2021

This is the one product that instantly relieves itching on my shins in the winter time because of using heat constantly. I have tried various creams with limited or no results. I don't know where I found my first bottle of this relief spray but am so pleased that it is still available.

Posted on May 30, 2022

a really good and reliable product. I've having this as standby at home for many years. works well on cuts, bites, pain relief...

Posted on May 16, 2022

Works really well for itchies. Smell takes a bit to get used to as it is quite strong, but it does dissapate