Page 1 - Reviews - Dove, Nourishing Foaming Hand Soap, Lavender & Yogurt, 10.1 fl oz (300 ml) - iHerb
GE

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

For those of you who are expecting a creamy and sweet scent that is typical from Dove and is a big Dove fan like myself, you will be a bit disappointed with this one. Like someone mentioned before, this smells like a natural lavender essencial oil, which I wasn’t expecting from Dove. It doesn’t smell like yogurt at all to me. However, like all the products from this brand, it cleans without drying out your skin. I had severe psoriasis on both hands but since I started using Dove hand soaps, my skin has zero scars and it doesn’t irritate at all. The leather is creamier and softer than other foaming soaps I’ve tried from other brands. I’ll definitely try the other scents too :)

Posted on May 30, 2022

Pleasant flowery scent , size is rather small , runs out quickly if used daily . Quality is good, hydrating feeling on hands after use , more gentle than the antibacterial one.

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

This one isn't something I prefer but (no surprise) my girlfriend really likes it. The smell is strong but no too strong. If you like the smell of lavender then you'll really like this.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

This is moisturizing and the foam makes it easy to wash off.

Posted on May 16, 2022

Beautiful scent and really softens my hands, I use sanitizer when I have too and helps a lot!

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

This foaming soap is moisturizing, smells great without being too fragranced, and is affordable.

Ahmad20
Posted on Mar 16, 2022

I hope it is good and does not dry hands

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Great smell. Cleans well. Will not make the hands feel dry.

Posted on Aug 21, 2021

Foaming hand wash that keeps my hands soft despite a ridiculous amount of hand washing I do these days

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Cleanses hands well and not drying at all