GE

Posted on May 29, 2022
Dr. Mercola Fermented Black Garlic Capsules

I have been taking the Dr. Mercola Black Garlic for several months and my labs on Cholesterol and getting my blood pressure is much better taking this. My cholesterol on my last lab was incredibly lower than it has been even though I take a stating. My overall cholesterol was 137 and my HDL and LDL were also unremarkable. My blood pressure has been lower than normal since taking the Black Garlic and I am on BP med. The health benefit of this supplement is unremarkable. The capsules are not overly big. easy to swallow. They have a slight Garlic odor but not overempowering. It doesn't seem to give you reflux. I will continue to take because of the definite health benefits.

Posted on May 7, 2022

This is fine in a pinch, but it's not economically sensible for long-term use. For the same price as a year's worth of this product, you could buy a black garlic fermenting machine and make your own. That's what I did. As far as the taste of this particular product, well, you don't chew it. It never gave me a particularly strong-tasting burp.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

So excited to received this item.... Well packed... Thank you for fast delivery ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ highly recommended

4872d6ec-ae9f-489f-bc16-b2fa4e01aa3e
Posted on Feb 12, 2021

I started taking this to help lower my cholesterol Will find out when I get my blood work if it helped at all along with a plant based diet……………………….. Got my blood tests back after 9 months and the doc is pleasantly surprised. They worked so I will be putting them on repeat order

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

Very strong formula. I drink 2 per day. My wife smells it on my skin so you know it works. I cannot smell it.

I am excited to try out this black garlic. I looked at various companies and somehow my intuition chose this brand. I read many articles of the benefits of black garlic for the immune system and found out that aged develops more antioxidants and benefits

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

No side effects, I took only 1 per day. Smell of garlic is not that strong and the ingredients are good. Hard to say about its benefits, but I didn't feel sick or bad during the period I took it. Package is good quality as per photo.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Smells good, is healthy for gut health and increasing nitric oxide

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

don't miss , it's give you strong body no more sick with it

Posted on May 19, 2022

It smells just like real garlic. We always trust Mercola as a quality brand. Hopefully it is doing us well.