Page 1 - Reviews - Dr. Woods, Bar Soap, Ginger Citrus, 5.25 oz (149 g) - iHerb
GE

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

This is so far my favorite scent!. As with all the Dr. Woods bar soap, the size is nice. I already tried the English rose , so far I like this better! I like the smell of citrus, “clean scent”. All of the bar soap came in a nice package. Aside from the smell, the texture is smooth.

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

I have sensitive skin and when using generic hand soaps often experience dryness. In the winter it sometimes can be severe and difficult to heal. Dr. Woods bar soap is one of my favorite hand soaps as it is extremely gentle. The scent is light and not overpowering. And a single bar lasts a long time. If there is only one or two people using it, a single bar can last a couple months. It does leave a little bit of a residue when you rinse it off which can take some getting used to, but personally it's worth it for the relief!

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

I loved this bar of soap. I was looking for a high quality, natural soap with an amazing scent, that didn't make my skin feel dry after using it. This soap was gentle for my sensitive skin and I loved how it smelled and made me feel. It fits easily into my hand, so I didn't have to worry about it slipping from my grip while I was showering. This is a great product.

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

Been using this brand of soap for years now. The price & quality is perfect for the big bar it is. Perfect ingredients, the scent isn't super strong. It is bright & fresh but it doesn't linger on the skin. No complaints here, just a reliable bar to keep in the shower that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin!

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

Lovely scent and great quality nice size cute package. Natural composition and soft silky feel, this soap is gentle on sensitive skin. It is natural and safe to use daily and to too dry which is a benefit to dry skin. We use Dr. Woods soaps in many scents and types and like them all.

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

I LOVE this product! it's the only soap i will use in my bathroom now (shower/sink) The packaging is environmentally friendly, if that's important to you individual cardboard soap boxes all packaged inside a box for delivery. Very light scent that doesn't overpower your nose. I bought 8 bars this time around so that I have enough to share with my "allergy-prone" friends too!

Posted on Aug 2, 2021

This soap is amazing. Great on face with it's gentle scrubbing action and soft and creamy texture. Ginger and Citrus are excellent for cleansing, not to mention a great scent. All Dr. Woods bar soaps are excellent. I've been ordering all of them and have loved them all.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

Nice, quality & large sized soap with a citrusy scent. Comes well packaged with an all natural composition. It feels gentle and not too drying on the skin. I wouldn't hesitate even using it for children/ younger age groups. Given it a 4 star as there are others out there which i like better, although nothing wrong with this one too

Posted on Jul 26, 2021

I was hoping for more of a bright citrus and ginger smell, but instead it smells like a cup of herbal tea. Nice, but not what I wanted. This bar of soap lathers beautifully though. Nice and rich and creamy. I use it to shave my legs and it leaves them so soft. Will probably buy another scent next time.

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

Nice smell, but I prefer the scent of the black soap of this company. I didn't try it yet, but I will update when I do.

ec01e259-20b1-43b8-a910-dc3b1e1f62f8