GE

Posted on May 7, 2022
Smell so nice

i bought two of this soap the first time i used it it has a micropeeling effect on my skin. the scent is so nice. i really recommend this soap. the soap size is big and quality is not easily melting so . i really have sensitive skin but this one i a pro.

98ba700a-ce6d-4285-bd75-d016fb6caf3b
Posted on May 5, 2022

I love the quality and the natural ingredients ♥️ The scent is veery rosey and the size is good. It's quite a solid bar so a little bit can go a long way. I specifically wanted to try it because of the brightening composition so i thought it would help fade my dark acne scars so hopefully it will work. Don't forget to like if it helped 🥰

84f7bdd9-a59f-4c41-a331-314c8a93ec05
Posted on Feb 23, 2022

I am a fan of Dr. Woods soap, and this is a new treat for me. The quality and price for a triple milled soap made with Shea Butter alone is worth it. It has a Light Rose scent - not overpowering. In my rush to try a different scent, I didn't notice that it is exfoliating, too. My shower felt like a spa treatment today - pleasantly surprised! It's the little things in life that keep us going, and this was a nice treat for me. I hope you enjoy it!

if I could give this more than five stars I definitely would. this is what I have been looking for my whole life, I have struggled with hyperpigmentations spots all over my body. and I haven't even used this for, I guess I have used this for a month now and it has faded some of my scars so much. I definitely believe my skin will be completely clear by the summer. I wouldn't recommend just putting it on your body since it is an exfoliator as well, it might be a little bit too rough for that, but, put it on like a wash rag or loofah, and use it that way it's way better that way in my opinion. the only negative thing about this is that it can make your skin feel kind of sticky. but that just means that you get to use some of your favorite body wash and get to stay in the shower longer. Definitely buying this again, no doubt about it!!

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

I finally found everything I've been searching for in a soap with this one! No harsh ingredients, smells great (not overpowering), love the exfoliating bits and it leaves my skin soft . The best part is that I can see a difference with the dark spots on my face and chest from sun exposure, they are fading!

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Effective for acne lightening skin marks good for adolescents when acne is problem Also good for sensitive skin Scent is good not irritating Packaging is excellent product received in perfect condition Benefits on skin problems Composition are gentle It feel refreshing Dry up oily skin Use daily Good quality Age for adolescents Size is enough

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Nice exfoliating (!) soap, I did not expect that from the description. Contains pieces of apricot seed (I'm guessing here what can it be based on the ingredients list) and scrubs the skin good. If you have sensitive skin and you are looking for a very gentle soap this is not your choice. For me it works great. Cleaning amazing, ingredients list with no harming chemicals. Will reorder.

Posted on May 9, 2022

The delicious rose scent of this soap makes it so enjoyable to use on my sensitive skin as it is gentle and feels soft. I use it just to wash my face and sometimes for the shower as well. The good quality and large size of this soap makes it easy to use. I love the paper packaging.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

This soap does what it says. I have a toffee colored skin tone with some dark discoloration on my cheek from the sun. I wear makeup to cover it up. I've been using and searching for products that lightens up those areas without bleaching my skin. I've used this product for a week and I can already see those areas getting light. My skin also has a glow to it. It also faded my tan. I read a post about this product breaking them out. If you are using other products on your skin you may want to just use the soap alone. I noticed a little breakout but it went away within a day after I stopped using my other products. I love this product and will be purchasing more.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

This is a good soap. I like that it has kojic acid which helps whiten skin and removes dark spots. The rose scent is loved by everyone in my family. We use this a s a body soap. It lasts and lasts. It's non-drying and good for the skin. I also use it for my face.