GE

Posted on May 17, 2022

Coming from a space of deep "mother trauma" and low energy, was recommended this product by a natural health professional. It has had a soothing effect on anger and I feel more grounded, energised and happy. Quite obviously a quality product. Worth the price, but still try to order when it goes on sale.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

This is a very rare products to find from Dragon herbs that I absolutely love and really is saving my life from chronic fatigue, I would not even try other brand . You have to take it with other jing formula also on I herbs here :) . Dragon herbs has a wide array of exceptional fine art products. Deer placenta is a great kidney jing replenisher after a long period of illness to get back to life or just to maintain your power as, we most of us live in a very stressful environment or lifestyle. Thank you iHerb to make it available to France Blessings

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

This's the one I'll constantly buy back, despite the high price. It just works on me. My hair becomes darker and thicker, my eyes become brighter and my skin become radiant. But I don't take it every day. 2 capsules every other day, coz I'm also taking other Dragon herb's product, don't want the effect to be too strong.

Posted on Sep 1, 2021

After 1,5 months of taking deer placenta I've noticed that I have a lot of new hair growing, my skin is more moist (not dry as it usually is), my period was much lighter, less painful and with lighter-coloured blood. So far so good. Chinese TCM pulses of kidneys and blood qualities (for people who know what it's about) are much stronger and more healthy. I don't sweat as much as I did before. Looks like a good result, but I think more will be visible after about 3 months of taking it. I use it together with goat placenta to bring the cost down a bit, but I started first month only with deer placenta. Will continue for sure.

Posted on May 6, 2022

I see significant changes in my skin, it's more glowing. I'm not done with the whole bottle yet. It promotes good sleep as well as I've been struggling with sleep for months. Will order again!

9999b51c-6cab-406c-a1f1-615cc57af5a1
Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Used this one with some others for depression. Seemed to gently lift mood and help make it easier to move though "mother issues". Even if that was placebo, I'd say it's worth it. Quite expensive but recommended.

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

Great product. Energizer and improve hair look. I used to rebond my hair before I took this product. My hair become messy as I age. After taking it for two to three months, my hair looks nice and thick. I feel energetic too.

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

Talk about an Energy and Creativity Upgrade Talk about Jing Upgrades Talk about Divine Feminine Power of Allllll Powers Talk about Deer Placenta of Alllllll Deer Placentas

Posted on May 17, 2022

Obviously high quality. Have seen increased iron counts, decreased anger/restlessness and general mood elevation. On 4th bottle now and feel like a 6 month course would be very beneficial for anyone needing to boost Yin.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

good quality product natural ingredient recommendable size packaging is good easy to take no smell no adverse symptoms a must have benefit is visible. composition is okay. a must have supplement no taste. quality minerals. take it when u have mineral deficiency. frequency taking depends on the instructions.