GE

Posted on Apr 8, 2022
amazing relief

my son suffers from food allergies and eczema. his skin starts to darken and feels rough and he itches. we tried this product and he there was a good change in the skin from day 1. third day it was all gone the skin was smoother and softer.im Glas we tried this product. have alredy ordered 2 more. however it's a small amount needed. and it's worth every bit.

4a43662b-dc33-4529-aa6c-4713d460d89f
935b39e8-a1b3-4750-b730-e4c5fd4297bd
Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I use this product for over an year and I absolutely love it! Truly recommend it! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ The quality is amazing and smells good! The size is more than perfect and easy access package.

7ba69122-2539-4421-b9b0-bc29cbb5e5c2
048f8337-941c-4327-b866-f4a978f6249d
Posted on Jan 25, 2022

Amazing lotion that works so well on sensitive skin. My son has had spotty rough skin (eczema like) on his legs for the longest time. I’ve been searching everywhere for a non-steroidal lotion, and finally, found this one works and it works wonders! Spots have noticeably faded after about 3 weeks of daily application. I highly recommend it!!

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

PROS: 1. Cheap. The trial jar is only $2. 2. Contains colloidal oatmeal, aloe, shea butter; the best ingredients for irritated skin. 3. The trial size is perfect for the purse. 4. You can use it for eczema AND mild skin irritation from blowing your nose too much after an acid peel. (lol) 5. NO fragrance! 6. Absorbs quickly. no greasy mess! 7. It truly helps with itching and burning. CONS: None! Try it!

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

I use this lotion almost everyday and it really calming my eczema. The texture is not too thick so it doesn't feel sticky on your skin. it work well also on itchy dry skin. wishing they have bigger size. no strong uncomforted smell of the lotion. a very worth product!

Posted on May 19, 2022

My toddler suffers from eczema outbreak whenever the weather gets extremely hot and humid. I have used this for 2 days - she seems to scratch a lot less ! The itch area looks better too and less red. Bought the small pack to travel and the bigger pump for home use! Will purchase again.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

I developed a terrible rash on my shoulder blade and on my elbows. Nothing, not even prescription meds relieved the itching. I bought Earth's Care Eczema Lotion in a local store. It worked!! At first I had to reapply it every couple of hours, as the skin soothed and healed I only needed to apply it every 6-12 hours. I bought a second bottle (at a much lower price) from iHerb. I don't ever want to be without this wonderful lotion! It has a pleasant natural smell. Great quality and a little goes a long way

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

although the size is very small, it's a good size to try without buying the full one. there is a light smell which is very earthy like you know there is no artificial fragrance. for the benefit it worked on me but again the size is too small to be sure it can be effective in a long terme use, however i can tell that my skin is absorbing it properly and that's a very good point.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

The smell of the lotion is so greattt for me, it makes me want to use it every time after shower. It is so therapeutic and relaxing for me, especially since I do not enjoy putting on body lotion. It feels soft on skin, and doesn't leave a waxy film on skin after applying. The 2% colloidal oatmeal also makes it suitable for my sensitive skin, especially for itchy, red patches. Really suitable for those who lives in humid climate..