GE

Posted on Feb 26, 2022
Great beans

Great beans! These beans cook much faster than you would expect. I have looked for organic beans and these are the best so far. Great for baked beans and bean soup. I appreciate it when people leave reviews that help me decide on a product. I have purchased these twice and have been very happy with them.

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

Glad to find this quality brand of organic navy beans so we can eat healthy! Easy to cook in the Instant Pot to use in baked beans and salads. Good size beans in package for a healthy diet. Impossible to find organic navy beans in any of my local stores. I recommend iHerb, quality items, fast delivery and competitive pricing.

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

We all know beans are generally considered a healthy food. They're rich in protein and fiber and provide a variety of vitamins and minerals. However I never try navy beans before and it has a soft, velvety texture and a slightly nutty taste. I usually pair it with various soups and salad dishes. I will definitely buy it again!

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Mainly like that it's an ingredient sourced from North American farmers - rather than China in particular. Probably reason for relatively high price for size/amount of theses Navy Beans, but fortunately we don't need large quantity. Worked fine in traditional recipes - e.g. Bulgarian 'bope' - and looks, smells, tastes good so quality fine. Like the company.

Posted on May 5, 2022

Soaked the beans for one night then cooked it in the morning 😋.. was soft .. the quality was good and the taste of the beans was good... The package is small but enough. . beans is good source of protein you may add this on your salads or cook it as a gravey . good for you diet too..

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

I really like that they navy beans are organic and come from MI! Just the right amount for the two of us when making bean soup (with some leftovers of course). I will certainly purchase this brand again!

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

I use these for bean soup. I used to use dried beans just like mother taught me. I tried these and nothing bad happened! No soaking, no waiting, no sorting little rocks out. And the soup is fantastic.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

I could not find organic white beans so I ordered these. They helped me to create a tasty white chili for my family. These were perfect to sprout and use in my favorite recipe.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

Beans are so healthy, if you know how to cook them. Must be rinsed and soaked to remove compounds that create gas and also block absorption of nutrients. So, remember to rinse and soak your beans! (Google search for detailed instructions) Finally, remember to only purchase ORGANIC beans.