GE

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

This spot patches ones are so worth the money at such a great price plus the quality is amazing. this patches reduce the inflammation and most of the time you will remove the sticker with the white head of the pimple. If you are going to get some acne patches, I for sure recommend these.

aa83f2ee-5d3e-4166-b302-02e0ceb909f0
Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I'm overall very pleased with this product. I've used it on 8+ spots already, almost always in the early stages when the painful swelling starts. The white heads don't even pop up, the swelling just goes down after a day plus minus. In one case I put it over a spot that already had a white head. After a while I had to take it off, and it seemed to open it up, but it drained OK and no scar. In most cases one patch per spot did the trick, and they didn't wash off in the shower. In some cases (facial spots), I replaced the patches more often. The package has 2 sheets with multiple, mostly see through patches of various sizes on each. I didn't notice any skin damage or any sensitivity. The only downside I can see is that these patches are mostly see-through, so they won't hide an ugly spot.

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

I was using the cosrx pimple patches and although those still work great, these I find work exactly the same and I prefer the packaging, makes it easier to remove them individually. Also they are thinner which is amazing since you can barely tell they are on your face. Overall will keep purchasing since price is great and works even better.

Posted on Sep 9, 2021

I’m buying these patches again cause they are great, and really helped clear up little spots overnight, and deeper cystic acne over a few days. I’ve used a few different brands but I like these as there are three sizes of patches in the box, and they will stay securely in place overnight. Healing is faster as there is no trauma to the skin from squeezing. It’s amazing how much gunk is absorbed in the little patch. I wish I’d used these years ago! I definitely recommend :)

CynWatt
Posted on Apr 25, 2022

This is most helpful when you have a pimple with a visible white pus. I apply this on my son's forehead at night before bed. This patch works by absorbing/draining the pus from the pimple thus speeding up the recovery process. When it is applied to a closed pimple at night, the next day when i peeled it off, I can see the white content pulled out and transferred to the patch (see my pics). The pimple is left clean, with less redness and less inflamed. Sometimes we just need to break the rule and take matters into your own hands. We would be left with an open lesions leaking pus and blood. By covering the wound with this patch, we're preventing further aggravation to the site such as picking or exposing to dirt. These patches work best on active open pustules or papules. I tried it on my cystic acne (deep lesions) and it DOES NOT make any improvements at all. It won't work on blackheads either. It says to apply the patch on clean & dry skin but i like smudge a bit of benzoyl peroxide/acne ointment or salicylic acid or tea tree oil on the lesion (to speed up recovery) before i cover it with the patch. It adheres to skin until the next morning with no problem, no falling off. Pimple patches is worth keeping in your skincare arsenal; they are pimple bandages that help the skin to heal faster 💕

bb59e9eb-8ae0-4d25-98e8-c2baa7e7a757
ad7924a5-3bb8-4acb-9600-81d4e970c77b
dba60b3f-b790-4daa-b2e9-58c5f482f12b
7f8a87cc-c3a1-4a39-935d-59f321467244
Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Good option: big quantity of patches, cheap, effective. Frankly, I see no difference comparing to more pricy brands. These patches save me from popping pimples, cover them from dirt and bacterias, work as a gentle camouflage, and help to quicker get rid of pimples. Use it on decollate as well.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

no flavor , small package size small age adult, use once quality great , benefit the skin feel hydrated composition frequency as needed , I have sensitive skin very gentle and give moisturize the skin I have a sensitive skin and I see little redness around the cheeks, maybe I need to balance the ph level, no scent concern dark spot, did nothing on dark spots, put 3 on the same area 3 different times each time for 8 hours and nothing at all

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

I really love these patches because they are a lifesaver once you get a pimple just put one on and forget about it , it absorb the pimple immediately, I have a sensitive skin and it did not affect or irritate my skin at all they are so gentle on my skin The size is a little bit small not gonna lie but pretty good for the price

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Pretty good! I like that there’s various sizes and they all do the job. Packaging is adorable and the patches are thin and easy to use. Quality is great, does exactly what you should expect out of a pimple patch, so I recommend. There’s a lot you get for what you pay for.