GE

a seoulful expat
Posted on Mar 2, 2022

Very delicious! The taste is very strong and savory. I love to eat them with hot chocolate or warm coconut milk. It's a yummy and healthy snack. The size of the package and the cookie is decent. I'm pleased specifically with the taste and the ingredients. It's something I can eat while on my strict diet.

Pazit Yam
Posted on Apr 7, 2022

What is it??? The most tender, most delicious cookies, something crazy but on a different level! These are soft ginger cookies (vegan, gluten free) And this is a super-recommendation

09d27ce2-f91b-4074-b710-1caf9d9b2da4
13f6cbda-89eb-4469-bacd-6a324276991e
7f20511e-3160-4213-8ddf-12932fa3d1e4
Posted on Jan 13, 2022

The ingredients are healthier than most cookies on the market. Taste good. Ginger-lovers and those fancy soft cookies gotta try. After all, it's not a low-calorie snack (110 for 2 cookies), so I will restrict myself to one at a time. A few bites already satisfy my sweet craving. A bit pricey for 12 small cookies. Will buy it only with discount.

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

Fantastic, Wonderful, Artisanal as the cookies are baked in a traditional way, not industrially; Ginger and Cinnamon is a perfect combination to enjoy them with Ginger Hot Tea like I do!!!

Posted on May 29, 2022

Loved them! they're soft and chewy and very tasty, with really dominant presence of the spices which I really like. Considering they're gluten free, dairy free, etc., it's a real wonder. They are a little expensive, but I think they're worth it.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Last time I tried this I found it too sweet and decided not to buy again, but I couldn't forget the gingerbread flavor and ended up buying it again.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

Enjoy Life products have really brought back the JOY in my life again. I am unable to eat gluten, dairy, eggs, etc. so it’s very difficult to find products without all those ingredients that actually taste good. You can’t go wrong with their products.

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

The taste is good Soft. quality, nice ingredients, good package. loved that snack. serving size mihgt be bigger, but it ok that way its beneficial for your diet composition. eat and use in responsible manner. And most importantly it is Plant Based!

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

This is a favourite soft cookie for me to give as a gift at Christmas time and to have on hand when people drop in for a visit and a coffee. Taste is so good.