GE

Posted on Jun 5, 2022
Potent, Powerful, Broad

I have tried a few digestive enzyme brands before trying this brand and boy was I amazed. excellent quality for what you pay for. This supplement covers everything from fats, proteins, and has lactase as well. I used to be afraid of eating certain foods because of how hard it would be for my body to digest it. Now I can eat chia seeds, some dairy products (severely lactose intolerant) and even red meats without having to worry about a difficult time in the bathroom later.

fe6ce0a5-415b-4d67-854e-41f94200cc96
Posted on May 13, 2022

Excellent results so far for our daughter who suffers from low digestive enzymes for starch and sucrose. Easy to swallow and a noticeable improvement in her previous symptoms when eating certain foods. These supplements have been of great benefit to our daughter with easy to take on the go packaging and a very affordable price point.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

I have been using these digestive enzymes for over 4 years. I had gastritis and initially tried a lot of brands (Houston enzymes, Thorne, Garden of life, etc.) but this product was perfect for me. Some were too strong, some too weak. I mention that I also used Digest gold from Enzymedica and they were too strong for me. At the beginning they helped me a lot and now I use them less and less because I feel very good and I don't want to depend on them. Very important: Every month you take a break 3-5 days or ideally a week to allow the body to produce its own enzymes. This aspect applies to any additional digestive enzymes regardless of brand. I recommend the 240 capsule version because it is much cheaper.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

I love the quality and the ingredients in this supplement! Out of all the enzyme products on iHerb, I trust this one. I know there are some concerns over the use of yeast and spores in the production but it works so good for me every time I have an upset stomach after indulging in too much food or simply eating food that I am intolerant to. When I was healing my gastritis, I took 1 tablet before every meal and it was a huge aid in healing me, because it took the stress off my weakened gut.

GigiTan
Posted on Nov 11, 2021

This has been a lifeline. My significant other experiences had increasingly more difficulty with hot food or mixes of food that he never had when he was more youthful. This was sending him to the restroom on numerous occasions after suppers. With these proteins he no longer has gas or any of the various other stomach related issues. I gave some to two different companions and they had a similar fruitful help. Superb item.

Posted on Sep 14, 2021

I take these with every meal, along with bromelain and a hcl pepsin. By itself, not sure if it would be as helpful but my situation is that I only have half a stomach after stomach cancer surgery and after a decade of trial and error, this is the cocktail that works for me. Used the more expensive one (same brand) before this but haven’t noticed any differences after downgrading.

Posted on Sep 7, 2021

I have had been taking this product for 3 weeks and it works. Previously I had taken Digest Basic which I could not see a difference, but Digest has convinced me that it is worth taking. It took a week I think to make a difference, either due to remembering to take it, or correcting the dose. Who knows? I have settled on taking one tablet before my biggest meal and possibly another with lunch if I feel I need it. Sometimes I also take another at the end of my biggest meal. I read that somewhere and so far it is working. It improves my food absorption (I am celiac) and my comfort level after a meal. I will continue to work on the optimal, minimal dose to achieve my goals. My naturopath recommended it some time ago and I eventually tried it and couldn’t be happier. I would definitely buy it again as it has the most convincing benefit of any supplements I have ever bought.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

This has been a lifesaver. My husband has had more and more trouble with spicy food or combinations of food that he never had when he was younger. This was sending him to the bathroom on multiple times after meals. With these enzymes he no longer has gas or any of the numerous other digestive problems. I gave some to two other friends and they had the same successful relief. WONDERFUL product.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

This is my all-time favourite digestive enzyme. I can actually TELL that it's working. My stomach just feels perfect. Absolutely love it and cannot believe I only stumbled upon it in the past year. I thought that I had used other good digestive enzymes in the past, but this is the first one where I can literally feel the difference. I have now since purchased many other products from this company based on my experience with this one formulation! They have all been great too!