GE

Posted on Nov 4, 2021
Great product

This has been a great product for my skin flareups associated with my Lupus. I also suffer terribly dry and itchy skin on my hands, and this has been amazing at soothing it and calming it down. I only need a small amount and it absorbs really quickly and doesnt leave a sticky or greasy residue. I put it on every night before bed now, and it has been truely amazing at preventing my dry itchy hands. Its a reasonable size as you dont need much product. The smell is fine.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

Bought this for my mum who has dry itchy skin. Her skin feels less irritated with regular use. It is also not as dry as before.

c896bece-dfaf-46a3-ad79-21c37d2e16ab
Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Good product very calming and gentle it’s not center but has a pleasant smell. The package quality and size is great for the price point. I used it for the benefit during mild eczema care. It feels good relaxing and refreshing but won’t be helpful in sever attacks.

Posted on May 28, 2022

Didn’t really notice any relief from itching, this is a nice light lotion with a subtle menthol smell. The feel is quite light and it’s not as moisturizing as some of the other products in this line. I like it, probably better for summer due to the lighter consistency.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

it's been recomemndad to me by my dermatologist and since then it's the only product that i've been using for my sensitive dry allergic skin so smoothing, with no parfume wich is perfect and confort my itchiness so well

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

I read lots of positive comments about this product because i suffer from m itchy dry skin. My skin always feels dry so I’m excited to give it a try

838710db-ae8d-45d1-9f71-5333ef0ea0ad
Posted on Aug 7, 2022

I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product