GE

Posted on Apr 10, 2022
Good

This microscope is good, so far I’ve used it for 2 months and have been accurate on ovulation, you habe to get the hang of how to use it but I can’t complain since once you get it it’s a cheap way to see ovularion patterns on your cycle. The quality is good!

0073574a-3a17-49f4-bb60-d76c4817e4b1
638bfe15-7a41-46d6-a3e8-397b6035e0ca
Posted on Nov 23, 2021

I very much hope that after using it and noticing the time of ovulation that pregnancy will take place, I heard about it a lot and friends advised me to buy it

7f9075e6-1cde-4674-bb85-7d139f412bda
4302fae3-47bc-4b2c-86b9-2a75b333f3e5
4fb16ecf-a612-42e1-bb83-0e0d6f8bf068
Posted on Jul 29, 2022

This product is perfect and I think it’s works. The quality is great and the package was small . It’s a good size to use that fits in any bad or case and I feel like it can have a lot of benefits for those trying to conceive if you have any concerns about when your ovulating

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

It does seem to work however you will notice more than one episode of ferning because some women experience more than one oestrogen surge and it also rises again during the luteal phase towards the end of the cycle. So it could be hard to interpret for some people. Make sure you use a diary or app to track it.

Posted on Feb 2, 2021

I liked it very much! I use it to not waste my ovulation tests: once sample becomes partially fern, I start to use ovulation strips. I have already double checked my ovulation period - it really works. In addition to recommendations in previous comments, I'd also add that if you dont't see anything, then try to wait for more time 20-30 minutes and try once again; If you find my comment helpful, please hit the thumbs up button!

Posted on Aug 18, 2020

I've used it everyday for slightly over a week now and because it does not cost anything to do it every day (compared to OPKs) it really takes the stress off TTC since I can continue to enjoy caffeine, sashimi and alcohol until full ferning is observed. I would be reluctant to test everyday with OPKs because of how expensive those are.

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

tried a few times but did not manage to see any significant ferning. doesnt help me much in detecting ovulation. bought this to try cos it is one of the cheaper options that is more economical than ovulation strips.

Posted on May 12, 2022

It does not work. Not sure if lens is broken, and maybe not working properly. The closer you bring your eye to the lens, all you see is blured green light. Anr it is not just me...few of my girlfriends tried it too, and they can't see anything either.

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

Tried for a few months now but can’t really see the feeling effect at all, maybe I just do not do it right. looks like the dipping stick mode is much more easier compare with this type but this one much more economical because u can use it many times, if u know how this works exactly.

Posted on Aug 28, 2021

I've used this for 3-4 weeks and saw the same air bubbles every time.... no change The instructions are not so coherant so watched a youtube video...