Page 1 - Reviews - Flower Essence Services, Self-Heal, Flower Essence, 1 fl oz (30 ml) - iHerb
GE

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

Amazingly effective, if you consider this herb grows in most backyards in the North-East :-) Since I started taking it, I feel more positive about my efforts, less like a failure, less self-criticism, more hope, more willingness to keep going... Just what I needed to get through a rough stretch of my life! The taste is tiny bit bitter, but not too unpleasant.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

Have only been using this for a few weeks but feel much better in myself generally. I’ve quit birth control after nearly 10 years and I hoped Self Heal would help me feel like myself again, it’s working! Also pop a few drops in the dogs water and have seen a definite improvement in his behaviour/calmness!

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

This really helps. Had pretty bad sunburn few days ago, then I massage with Self Heal cream to the super red sunburn skin and took this Self Heal Essence for 3 days. Sunburn skin soothed within hours, no pain the next day, Sunburn reddish tone subsided within a day. Great stuff. Give me a like if you find this review helpful. Thank you.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

I feel that FES essences are even better than the Bach company remedies. I bought this for my teenage daughter and it has been helpful supporting her in healing from emotional wounds.

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

This is the first time I have used Self-Heal and I am very happy with the flower essence. I have used other FES products in the past and am grateful to be able to find such high quality flower essences in many unusual varieties. Self-Heal is the journey I have been on lately and so it's the perfect essence for me right. I have gotten more done at work than in the last two weeks combined, I actually did the exercising I'm supposed to do, I started cleaning up my house, I've done things on the computer that have been on my list for over a month. And I'm not forcing myself to do anything. I want to do these things. I feel motivated to do more. And an added consequence of that, beyond the obvious, is that at the end of the day, I don't go over the things that didn't get done that day. I am able to proudly say "look at all I accomplished today!" - I'm sure I don't have to explain how that helps the depression that often comes with fibro and other chronic health issues. :-) Give it a try! I'm telling you, you won't be disappointed. the ingredients are top quality and exceptional.

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

I love all of the Flower Essence Products I have tried. Especially enjoy the Self Heal Line. High quality, healthy and good packaging. I definitely feels benefits from using it.

Posted on Aug 20, 2021

This remedy is useful to uplift your healing body's force. It enhance and boost your immune system. Take 4 drops under the tongue 4 times daily.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

Good for depression. I felt less moody and more clear headed after taking this.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

In combination with some other essences, this seems to be really helpful.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

I am really enjoying this. Very potent so important to stay within recommended dosage.