GE

Posted on Dec 8, 2021
Taste great!

I used Bob's Red Mill Large Flake Nutritional Yeast before, because the unfortified one is really pricey in my country. Unfortified is naturally better than the fortified, there's no extra folic acid in it. Personally I think the unfortified tasted better than the fortified, color is also lighter and paler, unlike the fortified which is bright yellow. There's no B9 aka folic acid and B12 in this unfortified yeast, but it doesn't matter for me, I could get those two from other foods, there's no need for synthetic B12 if we aren't vegan. Usually I eat the yeast 1 tablespoon for each meal, so 2 tablespoon a day.

6fffea18-da89-4f5c-af90-bd584d3fa548
77299d6a-eeb8-45fd-8982-3e20708428bb
7cf2e70f-384b-4b32-8865-db34ad00b39b
e553f976-88d4-4ab4-9ca4-9b37ce8b94fd

I like this brand of nutritional yeast ; flavor of cheese without the calories or animal fat. Unlike activated yeast used for making bread, nutritional yeast flakes are made from deactivated yeast that has been heated and dried. Nutritional yeast flakes have a strong flavor comparable to Parmesan cheese, which is why it has become a staple among those following a vegan or low fat diet. Nutritional yeast is the best source of B1 vitamin important for stress tolerance and quality sleep. This brand comes as natural, unfortified withour synthetic B-vitamins or minerals (very important selection criteria). keep it sealed in a dry & cold place to maintain its shelf life. Thumb up if you find my review useful

6cdeaf52-7b0f-45a1-8770-6c4d85f55703
Posted on Apr 19, 2022

This is the second time trying a nutritional yeast product. I really wanted my mother to use this instead of the synthetic b vitamins she was taking. She likes this brand because it has a milder taste than another yeast I purchased for her. We both mix this with sweet potatoes and rice dishes and it takes great! Great quality yeast with nothing synthetic added. Supplement Facts Serving Size: 3 tbsp (15 grams) Serving Per Container: about 11

f917d3a9-bbdf-408d-b9b7-28e3c5bfb1a1
Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Great product! I cannot find another one with so many essential vitamins and nutrients packed in so few grams of product. The taste is really cheesy and I love adding it to my foods, gives it a very good quality. I mainly bought it for one special ingredient and that is thiamine(B1). It has a lot of health benefits and improves overall health and I love that I can get it in just 15g. The only problem was that on the label before I bought it it said zinc is 270% of DV and when it arrived it only said 30%. That’s the only difference I saw when reading the label when the package arrived. It’s not too big of a deal, I’m sure 30% in 15g of food is quite good and combined with other food sources you can get all the zinc you need. Other than that, it is truly a SUPERFOOD!

e45d34aa-9ffd-44ee-bc8e-55f3b2ec9207
Posted on Mar 5, 2022

Nutritional yeast took me some time to utilize now I'm straight up addicted. I've tried 3 brands (frontier & Now) and of them this one has the most flavor to me. It is slightly more expensive than the other two but for me the added flavor and bright color is worth it. I also like that it is NOT fortified with artificial B's. The recipe on the back of the package has seriously changed my life. I have shared it with so many who are not healthy or Vegan and they always want the recipe.

e59861fc-6b53-4ca0-806c-a7ffe29700b8
Posted on Aug 29, 2021

This nutritional yeast tastes good and has a pleasant, mild cheesy smell. Sprinkled on a dish of Jovial cassava spaghetti or on rice (purple rice in the picture), it is a fantastic way of getting more B vitamins. It doesn’t interfere with the flavour of the dish. Would buy again.

007a9440-3517-428c-8ee9-77a61b7fef0e
ab6f5dd0-bce1-45bd-ad74-e64b27fec335
Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

It's almost unimaginable that's how I feel about this brand's nutritional yeast. Crispy and fresh. I used it as a topper for my cats' meals and they are enticed. For myself, I love it as a snack on it's own before bedtime when I need something savory and not too filling.

becfafb1-ce41-42e1-b5c1-86bce08e3ae6
Posted on Jul 20, 2022

I like the taste of non-fortified nutritional yeast. The quality is good as compared to other brands. I prefer natural ingredients instead of synthetic vitamins B. It provides a lot of vitamin B for my body. I just mixed it with my plant-based milk. My favourite nutritional yeast brand!

ea3bc91b-6f6e-46d5-8838-6cd08b5be8b8
Posted on Jun 21, 2022

Rich in Bs and minerals, it's flaky textures unlike some fine powder form, has a great cheesy flavor which I add a tablespoon to our daily breakfast bowl. Both myself and 87yo mother doesn't depend on any medication, rely on this superfood to lower cholesterol, while keeping blood and nerve cells healthy. It will be our regular item.

4663c0d1-d608-4909-9af2-6b89ff7d93b0