GE

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

Amazing for when you need to just feel like you have a fresh start. I use this at least once a week and it is a gentle peel off mask that works on sensitive skin. I like the gentle scent and cute packaging. Also amazing price for the amount of product you get.

Posted on May 29, 2022

This product is amazing. It's a bit thick when applying but then dries quickly and pealing is fun. leaves your face with such a glow and skin feeling so smooth. Will definitely purchase again

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

I needed to replenish my facial scrub so yet to try it but loving the description and smell so far!! I’ll be back with an update in due time!:)

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

not bad I enjoy the cool feeling you get right after applying it but I prefer a peeling mask that is more grabbing this feels a bit superficial

Posted on Aug 19, 2021

Beautiful peel off mask with a clear color and it smell just like Papaya

6ddf58ab-b246-4c55-bfb2-dea5e64013ad
Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I use 3 times a week, it's convenient and still moisturize after used

Posted on Feb 26, 2021

this is the perfect peeling, even when you have sensitive skin. it peels with soft acids and not with sharp grains, that can irritate your skin. my skin was very soft and smooth after using the peeling. give it a try :)

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

The scent is great but the mask is not strong, I ddn't feel it removes any dead skin.

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

Strange texture, can see any special effect on my face