GE

Anwaar
Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Very flavorful and adds a great taste to as I use it in different recipes and basically everything that I cook. It is soft and powdery and mix well in my dishes. The packaging is good as it is a glass container but the size is a bit small if you cook everyday for a big family.

5d950d0f-8013-404d-a256-3f3077e19ef3
Posted on May 11, 2022

Firstly, it is organic; it does not contain "Ethylene Oxide", and it is "Non Irradiated", all of which makes for healthy garlic granules. The garlic taste is moderate, not overwhelming. Size and price of bottle is competitive. Sprinkle a bit on some appropriate foods and it helps to bring out a good flavor.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

Love adding this to homemade pizza dough - it's packed with garlic flavor in a fine powder that's easy to use & sprinkle on any dish you choose. Very convenient when you don't feel like making the extra effort it takes to peel & crush fresh garlic cloves. And the 1/8 tsp = 1 clove is a helpful measuring guide.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

I love the spices from Frontier. They have not dissapointed me so far. The best quality, the use of best ingredients, the glass package, the pure compositions is all about Frontier products. The flavour is yummy, it s like you use fresh garlic, not powder. I like to add it in mostly recipes, which gives them a yummylicious taste.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

First time purchasing from this line of product. The consistency is very soft, velvety and powdery not hefty powder granules like I tend to purchase from another brand. I was in a pinch and this will do. The flavor is good and mixed well in my dishes. Overall I'm pleased and I may get this again.

Love the taste, love the smell, I love the fact that it feels so fresh. I added on everything that I cook. I will buy more of that brands.

50a01acb-8807-4d72-a3a9-88870445ac40
2049184a-4a24-4400-b906-9541b5fbb7de
Posted on Aug 12, 2022

Restocked for the third time! Been using this brand for years, the quantity is really good, the quality is very well known, the packaging is amazing, the quantity is enough for almost 5 months. Smells amazing 🥺

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

First time using this and it helped add flavor to my dish which benefitted me tremendously. Hubs was pleasantly surprised by the taste which made me glad!

Posted on May 19, 2022

The taste is perfect..subtle but it add the right spiciness to a lot of receipts. The glass bottle and the fact that it’s organic makes it irreplaceable in my kitchen. I truly recommend it!

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

I love this garlic powder taste really sweet and nice. Save peeling garlics just ready in hand to use anytime for cooking soup and seasoning. Will buy again