GE

Maryam
Posted on Nov 3, 2021

The most important thing for me with skincare is that it works with my sensitive skin because my skin gets irritated really easily. These pads are amazing and the fact that they smell so nice is always a plus. Primary ingredient is green grape extract, does not dry out the skin and leaves it looking good. My skin feels super soft and almost silky. Tones and reduces pore size without being overly drying. I did not notice it causing any irritation. Will buy again!

2d013b73-d3a8-4274-b1f6-5a61f4f54019

Got a sample of this to try as I started using Tretinoin 4 months ago so my old exfoliating toners are too strong. My skin is super sensitive now but quite dry so I needed something to get rid of those dead skin cells the night before makeup. I was super worried that my skin would react but after slight tingling for the first 30 seconds it was absolutely fine. I had no extra redness and my skin is definitely smoother afterwards. They are probably too gentle for a lot of people but as a starter acid exfoliator they’re excellent. I’ve just purchased the tub.

c18600a8-08e5-4691-a63b-7b877fb4d583
Posted on Jan 10, 2022

I love paper masks because they are easy to use. This is one of them. It is well soaked and when I put it on it takes more than half an hour until it dries somewhat. After use, my face is smooth and hydrated, my complexion is more even and my general face is ready to apply a serum for cleansing pores or some other mask.

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

It was okay. Not as good as I expected, but it did kinda work. It helped me cleaned my dead skin out but my pores didn’t seem to shrink! I would recommend you to try this out as this is like a sample and there is no harm in trying this. As well, it is quite a affordable price.

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

Pretty good for the price, it helped minimize the pores in my face and feels very fresh afterwards. Thumbs-up if you find my comment useful.

75c9c882-20c8-487d-a2f2-97b56c0091c5
Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I really like so far and for the price it’s doing an amazing job. It has mild peeling, you’ll start seeing the ‘peels’ after one week of continuous use. My skin isn’t irritated at all, I’m still able to use my skin car including serums, vitamin C gel from ROC without issues. I did take a pause now using these peel pads every second or third day instead of everyday given that I don’t want to overly dehydrate my skin. Oh, I have oily combo skin too with pores/hormonal acne.

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

This is the first time I’ve used a facial exfoliating toner pad, but I generally use either a BHA liquid or an azelaic acid serum most nights of the week. Before trying this toner pad, I skipped my exfoliants for half a week, because I didn’t know how strong this would be, or whether I would have a problem with the fragrance in it. I didn’t want to put something I could be sensitive to onto already exfoliated sensitive skin. So in the end, the next morning after applying on a Friday night, I noticed it flared my rosacea a bit, but it didn’t cause any itching or other allergy type symptoms. However I also didn’t notice a decrease in dead skin or blackheads after washing my face the next time. I did get two to try, and have used both with identical results. So although I won’t buy this product again, I think it would be fine for most people who don’t use a lot of actives.

cef562ec-5bcb-4dc3-8079-52848b12d1f7
68c79cd4-5d06-41d5-a33e-132ffcb66dd3
iamnoreen
Posted on Apr 8, 2022

I didn’t like it as a toner pad, but love it as a morning cleansing pad which gives the skin a lovely glow without any stripping feeling - I just wipe it on my face and then wash my face with water / wipe away with my rose water. I try to use it on alternative days to avoid over-sensitising the skin and always put on sunscreen afterwards!

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

a little rough. I dont know if suitable for sensitive skin. I use this every now and then to get foundation buildup out of the pores on my chin. leaves it kind of red and then the redness fades and it is clean. my skin is very fair and a little sensitive with freckles

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

Amazing pads, haven’t been using it for more than two weeks but it gently peels without drying out, which is great. My skin feels very soft afterwards. Also, great sizing for both pad and tube, it will last me a while!