GE

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

I take 2 of these tablets to get 100% iron daily. This is organic but they should avoid the corn syrup which is probably for sweetening. It need not be sweet.

d3e5a246-921a-493f-808d-2d3a7ed3ac8e
Posted on Jul 3, 2022

This package arrived a day before the time they said, was packed really well and I love the organic supplement, has helped me so much! Also price is very reasonable👍🏼😎10/10 would recommend

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

I love that this is a natural plant based source of iron and vitamin c. Even my kids love them, which is great as we are vegetarian and I worry about their iron intake sometimes.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

one of my favorites range as it is organic my prefer ingredients

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

I love that this is a natural plant based source of iron

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Great iron for anemia, organic does not harm your stomach!

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

I had problems in digestion This iron is perfect and never cause digestive problems

Posted on Sep 12, 2021

Good quality with organic ingredients in very good size of tablet. Its benefit our family health. Thx

Posted on May 8, 2021

Been a low iron with sensitive stomach patients, it's challenging to find the right iron supplement. But with this one, I have no trouble with my tummy, and it helped my iron level copping well. Won’t look for any others for now!

Posted on Sep 17, 2021

Have not used the product yet but shipping was fast and good packaging. Looks like a good quality product.