GE

Audrey S Arnold
Posted on Jan 23, 2022
So far so good!

I've started taking this product a few weeks ago and will be looking at doing a new blood test to check my cholesterol levels in a few months. I've had my gallbladder removed and since then, my cholesterol levels have increased. This is why I've been looking at this product as I've read studies that show that beta-glucan, plant sterols, and policosanol can help support healthy cholesterol levels. So far, I haven't noticed anything special in terms of benefits, nor have I had any negative side effects from taking it. I read from other reviewers that it might take a few months to see results, so I'll update my review in a few months time, to say how my cholesterol levels compare with the last test I did.

Identical composition to Zoi Research Cholesterol Support. Good composition. I’ve been taking for more than a year. No side effects. Slightly more expensive than Zoi Research. No odour. Tasteless. Easy to consume.

7cf9d2c1-cc09-4032-add2-f8941b90251f
Posted on Jun 29, 2022

I started taking this as an alternative to prescription-only Crestor and so far so good. My latest test results indicate that it has kept my cholesterol levels at bay (did not increase, yet to see a decrease but I consider this an improvement) so I will continue to diligently take daily to see distinct benefits. I really like that the ingredients composition are plant-based since cholesterol medicine is something to be taken long-term. I will continue to stock up on this and order several bottles at one go.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

Works better than prescriptions without the side affects. Helps with digestion as well. When I stopped taking it my lipids were up in just a few days. Much more effective than what doctor prescribed. Prescriptions tend to mess with blood sugar but this does not.

Posted on Sep 19, 2021

My mother, age 73, took this supplement 2 monts in a row.Her cholesterol.levels dropped from 9 to 7.3! all without changes in diet and lifestyle.

Posted on May 25, 2022

Bought it for my husband. It helped him with the cholesterol level, he used it for some months but now he is totally ok, but sort forget about diet too!

Posted on May 18, 2022

This is amazing. I took the whole bottle and after 1-2 months my cholesterol level drop from high risk to borderline risk. Highly recommended

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

The other one with exact same ingredients had me long awaited, so i guess I have to pick this more expensive one to keep my cholesterol level at bay. Good quality, nothing exciting, and (should) does the work!

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

Got this for 2 weeks already. I ll see the result after my blood labs test done. Don’t have any smell and the taste is not bad.