GE

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Bought this specifically because I trust Gaia herbs quality control. I got it after a positive Covid test as a proactive remedy. I never had any respiratory problems. I now use it prior to aerobic exercise and notice an improvement in my workouts: greater duration without being winded. I definitely notice a difference when I do and don’t take this supplement. I recommend it.

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

I bought these when I had a cold and it seemed to benefit me. I trust the quality of Gaia herbs and have bought many things made by them over the years. The ingredients are gel like I discover when I was trying to consume less capsules. It's a bit sticky so I began swallowing them keeping the ingredients in the capsules. The color of the ingredients are like those on the colors of the box it comes in except for the white.

Posted on Oct 29, 2021

I bought this together with Lobelia tincture for my partner's asthma and she did much better with it, especially through the season with the most pollutants. I recommend trying these herbs if you're looking for a way to substitute or find relief from the conventional turbohaler. It's worth to give it a try.

Posted on Aug 27, 2021

I liked Gaia Herbs' products because they are all natural herbal extracts, and most of them are liquid capsules, medium in size, easy to swallow and absorb. This lung defense supplement is highly beneficial when it comes to defending the lungs from air borne toxins and the affects of cigarette smoke. It is highly recommended. There is no discomfort caused by general chemical products after use, and you will feel it in a short time.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

Happy with my purchase. Bought product to strengthen my lungs after being ill. So far so good. It has really helped with coughing. It contains a combination of quality ingredients; such as elecampane, holy basil etc. . I did my research before selecting this product and is happy overall with my purchase.

Posted on Aug 28, 2021

This is a great product! Besides being very high quality Gaia herbs, it also has at least 2 of the herbs in it that I was taking separately, so that I do not have to spend the money getting single herbs. I highly recommend this product!

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

Wow, didn’t realise how snuffly I was used to waking up to ! definitely clears the airways and have the family on these now. Daughter reports is not reaching for her puffer during the night

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

I'm not sure if it was this supplement but every time I took it after a few hours I felt my heart beating irregularly, maybe it's not the supplement but that was my experience.. :(

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

After just one week we were bringing up bile! So good ingredients and quality!