GE

Posted on Jan 25, 2022
Take it everyday!

I was looking for probiotics that could be helpful to me. I tried to take different probiotics from 3 to 6 months to observe the effects during last 3 years and finally decided to settle on this products. Make sure to take it everyday! I usually take this 30 minutes after dinner. Set the timer if you forget easily :)

57dda15a-e802-4e3a-a398-3a31d1652063
Posted on Sep 13, 2021

I’ve re-purchased this product a lot of times. I started taking supplements religiously when covid started last March 2020, and I’ve only been sick once in 1.5 years. (I have low immune system so I usually get sick at least 5x/yr!) Here’s my routine: Before breakfast: Collagen After lunch: garlic+fishoil+vitamin D After dinner: vitamin K+coq10 Before bedtime: probiotic

3f21d501-ec7a-47c4-9056-295ce8cd6362
Posted on May 16, 2022

I have been taking this a little over a month for acne and have seen a huge difference on my skin. I used to feel bloated and now I rarely feel like that. I take it on empty stomach first thing in the morning with vitamin C. Great quality and so good for your gut health!!! This is also gluten free if you are trying to avoid gluten. I am definitely going to keep taking this!

94c164f6-6e96-4f4a-8e28-565b58b42cd0

I have been advised to look for probiotic that must contain at least a minimum of 30 mill CFU. So this formula is a good deal. The first time after I was presribed probiotic by my GP I felt a great relief coz otherwise I would often suffer from vaginal ph imbalance. Now the problem has gone since I take it regularly. I might go without it for a break for a month or two and back to it again. You may try and experience it to suit your own needs. Ok ? Thanks

f649ad43-d3b1-4a2d-ade1-058479221d4b
508fe11d-bb89-4a64-84ba-c76c80895ebe
Posted on Oct 27, 2021

I have been taking this product for a few years. I take it on an empty stomach. I like how this product does not need refrigeration. I used to have candida and was prescribed 2 different pharmaceutical grade probiotics recommended by my doctor but it did not get rid of it even after using it for over a year. Since taking this product, I no longer have candida. This product is also a whole lot less expensive than the ones prescribed by my doctor.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

The Quality of the product is great with clean ingredients. The size or the tablet is managable. There is no taste at all , good for gut microbiome. Daily bowel movement without fail. sometimes more than once. I love ❤️ it ! going stock up now . believe this will benefit us and no more constipation

cc87f044-fc47-4753-ab50-72f1c765e22d
Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I didn’t know how the gut plays such a huge role in our health. Especially mood and brain fog. Since taking these I am regular, feel less mood swings, and less hunger between meals. I feel like. Y digestion has also improved and felt the benefits within a few weeks if taking it.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

So far I really like this product. I haven't been on it for a full 2 weeks but already seeing a benefit. Has helped with constipation and regularity. The quality is great and size is not too big. It has good ingredients. The price is right from iherb. I am definitely buying again.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

The quality of Garden of Life products is just amazing! The ingredients combined in the probiotics have helped the whole microbiome of my body, my digestion has tremendously improved, my gut health has seen huge positive shifts! Definitely recommend this supplement as the benefits it provides are just what a person needs ✨ I also have not experienced any problem with absorption or discomfort or diarrhoea.

Posted on May 4, 2022

From the first pill, I was able to see BIG differences! I tried everything from retinol (cream) to pantothenic acid (vitamins), and only probiotics had this effect (btw retinol was good too, but not as effective as probiotics). I know that everyone has different causes for acne, just try them, it will be good for your health anyway!