GE

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

Maybe the best probiotic I have used. No stomach problems. It contains 15 probiotic strains as well as the prebiotics necessary to feed probiotics. I think it is suitable for both men and women. good price with discount code,

eaa8c1e7-1582-43ad-8125-e14b1a6904ae
5c2151cb-8e2a-453b-be6a-fb4648f369dd
Posted on May 19, 2022

I bought it for my dad. he sees the difference when he takes it and he doesn't. the capsule size doesn't seem to be big as he complains when it is. Among all the probiotics supplements, so far this has the highest quality and benefit in digestion so even though it might be expensive I think it's worth it

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

this product is very helpful to me when I started taking the supplement. good thing it has probiotics that complement the welfare of the prostate. after 3 days of taking twice a day, i can already feel the relief, I can easily urinate with ease, not experiencing going in-out of the toilet during the night and my bladder gets empty every time i urinate. I highly recommend this product to that with prostate problems and with digestive concerns due to probiotics. looking forward to another bottle on the next purchase.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Bought this for a family member who had very unpleasant burning upon urination...it also seemed to cut down on the frequency which was many urgent trips to the bathroom. Impressed, because it did a better job than all the other supplements I gave him, which had probiotics and cranberry in them. I would make this my go-to for men !

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

My husband says this probiotic is his favorite out of the several other expensive brands he has tried over the years. He said he notices a difference immediately with how his system feels if he stops taking these daily. With other brands it was difficult to know if they worked or not but with this brand, his digestion is happy and comfortable. It’s convenient that these do not have to be refrigerated but we would love to see the bottle change to something less wasteful…

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

This is a superior product especially when its taken with a Now Prostate supplement. I have also added Now Stinging Nettle to my daily regime (one capsule only). My daily regime consists of three supplements i.e. one Now Prostate Support capsule, one Now Stinging Nettle capsule and one Prostate + capsule. Sometimes I add Pomegranate. My once rising PSA now remains within limits for my age group. This is what suits me and may not be suitable for others so please seek medical advise before starting any supplement regime.

Posted on Sep 29, 2021

Reordered. My husband commented that his urine flow stronger and better bowler movement. I am taking the women’s version. Love the product. the price a bit pricey thou.

02f4625b-b5d4-47bd-8cdc-66d226e6dfaa
Posted on Apr 5, 2022

We use many Garden of Life products; they are plant-based with organic ingredients and are free of fillers, binders & junk, and there are no artificial ingredients. I used to get up 4-5 times a night to urinate; I'm down to 2-3 times night now which is a definite improvement.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

bought this for my husband, he doesn't usually take anything but used the whole bottle of this and his stomach started to feel really better.

Posted on May 22, 2022

I take one of this for my prostate and gut microbiome every night. It is a great supplement with excellent quality ingredients. My digestion is good and I don't suffer from constipation. Dr Formulated Probiotics is a trusted brand. There is no taste to this. Regular capsule size.