Page 1 - Reviews - Garden of Life, Grass Fed Collagen Peptides, Unflavored, 9.87 oz (280 g) - iHerb
GE

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

At first glance this collagen might seem a bit more expensive than other similar products, with only 28 servings per container, but that is because the serving size is 20 g as opposed to many other brands recommended 10-11 g. Just take half the amount to get double the number of servings! It dissolves well in hot drinks, although not instantly, and is barely noticeable when added to coffee. In fact, I find it gives a coffee something of a creamy texture, especially at the full 20 g serving size. Grass-fed with some additional probiotics, the amino acid profile is much the same as that of other brands. Great quality and great value!

b83646a3-ce53-4664-b22f-5cf1f82d2ffc
b02a2c6e-4137-4e49-bd93-9a835efbcde7
0f2ef501-f5f9-44c9-bf53-0bd5fdc42944
d5d729c3-b9b7-4529-bded-9d69bb4efd33
Posted on Jan 13, 2022

I’ve now been using this Garden of Life unflavored collagen peptides powder for over a month, I add a scoop to my to my smoothie along with the Garden of Life organic sport protein and blend. I love the benefits in how I feel and the effects it has made in my hair skin and nails. I have noticed an improvement in my hair and nail growth since I started using collagen about a year ago. I prefer the Garden if Life brand because it also includes probiotics in the formulation, which has helped my digestion and diet. i like the taste. Knee is flexible.

95beb03b-7929-4a92-90ea-b666547c135b
Posted on Jul 24, 2021

I've been using it for a couple of days now. The thing i notice is my skin is moistened in the next morning after just one time drinking it (20grams of collagen). My knee pain is still there (no complaint) hopefully will get better after few weeks. My hair is amazing, reduced in hair falling, more volume, no dry hair, no oily hair, same shampoo as before but with great result now. It's pretty amazing and fast result in my skin and hair. The taste almost tasteless, the smell is there the typical collagen peptide smell.. not overwhelming.

7b161b9b-b31b-4732-a88c-8929af794c96
Posted on Aug 3, 2021

I saw results in my skin literally within a couple of days of using this product. I have tried capsules and collagen powders before and hands down this is the most effective (I have yet to try liquid collagen which I have read absorbs more quickly into the body). I bought this product to help with hair fall. I have noticed a bit of reduction in hair fall and lots of new hairs growing. It has done wonders for my skin though (my nails have always been fairly strong so no noticeable difference there). If you suffer from keratosis pilaris like me, try this product. I was amazed at how quickly the bumps on my arms and legs disappeared. I previously used fish oil to help with KP which I also found very effective (but after a month or so). My skin is baby soft. On the negative side, the product does have a bit of a meaty odour but I mix this in with milk, water and cinnamon which makes it more pleasant and take it in the morning. Please give this review a thumbs up if you found it helpful. Thanks so much. : )

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

Garden of Life is a very reputable company and I have used other products from them. I like this collagen because it gives you 20 grams of collagen as opposed to only 10 from other brands. I use the unflavored in my coffee every day to make sure I get enough and also will add a scoop to my smoothies. I highly recommend it.

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

I was very skeptical at the beginning, but I have to admit that after a few weeks of using this product, I start to notice positive changes in my skin. I lost a lot of weight before and my skin looked not in the best way. I'm also involved in sports, but I think collagen accelerated my skin's recovery.

Posted on Aug 13, 2021

Just can said i got glowing skin and strong nail after having this product, however i recommend to blend it with the coffee since the taste is not good if you take alone take it daily personally and have those result as per my description Garden of Life also give added lactobacillus on the product help to remove my constipation, this is added benefit for me

Posted on May 6, 2022

كمية كبير وسعر ممتاز اشترو فتره العروض وكذا افضل دايم يسون عروض عليه 👌🏼👌🏼 ‏Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!

ccd5a2c6-1199-4dd2-862b-dd782178206e
Posted on Jun 21, 2022

This product has been an essential tool in addressing my autoimmune-related joint/gut issues. I have been collagen peptides daily for 3 years now, and am always looking for quality products on the market. I love that this brand is grass-fed and I load up on it on a daily basis, using it in hot drinks, yogurts, smoothies, soups etc. It is tasteless and gives a huge health boost - with the added advantage of great hair, nails and skin!

Violettie
Posted on May 31, 2022

I love garden of life products, they are genuine, natural & mostly organic clean products. This is grass-fed collagen, one scoop it has 20gram wow more than enough! I love its package, very clean & air tight easy to store. I have knee pain issue, so i got this also for my skin wrinkle & sagging issues. I could see slight change after one month using it. This is indeed a good quality collagen, I never experience any sensitivity or stomach issue. Highly recommend this!