Page 1 - Reviews - Garden of Life, MyKind Organics, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar Gummies, 60 Vegan Gummies - iHerb
GE

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I love this gummies. Its snacky. Very nice taste. Not so tangy. Very good blend of a bit of sweetness and tangy. Love it

Posted on May 20, 2021

It is such a treat in our house. My children love getting a candy every morning as part of their routine and I know that it is helping them get over their colds and boosting their immune system.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Taste good, and the size is small, easy to chew and swallow

Posted on Jun 11, 2021

Brilliant for people suffering gout that need to take ACV but dont want to actaully take it. Yummy. Effective.

Posted on May 16, 2021

Excellent product!

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

Rather than gummy, it's a hard, rough jelly. There is no sugar. It's pretty sweet, and you can see the acidity. The taste is delicious. I felt that my digestion was getting better. However, since it is acid, I think you should be careful about silver teeth and tooth decay.

Posted on May 12, 2022

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

I can't drink apple vinegar anymore, it caused six teeth to decay 😂 Now I'm switching to apple vinegar gummy, it's better and more convenient, it's helpful to my gut health, and it tastes good, I bought three bottles at a time.

Posted on May 29, 2022

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

The taste is good, the only drawback may be that the weather is hot, it will stick to the jar, and it is difficult to take it out.

Posted on May 8, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

The size is easy to eat, and even though it's a gummy, it's sour and delicious!

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

Sour taste of apple cider vinegar. I give half of the jelly to the child after eating protein foods, eats with pleasure.