GE

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I have been taking the supplement for about a week and a half, and I do feel better. I hope it continues. I started taking the supplement based on a friend's recommendation, and she said the same thing-- she felt more energetic and just better after taking it for a short while.

Posted on Aug 11, 2021

I received my Resveratrol a few days ago. The product is great. Iherb organised a very fast delivery and were always ready to answer my questions or assist if I needed help. Unfortunately, it took Bulgarian Posts almost the same tme to deliver the parcel as it did DHL to transfer it from America to Europe. Never the less,this is not Iherb or DHL's issue and I'm very happy with their assistance. I would definately recommend them and the products they offer on their site.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

It is high quality and the result was great with me especially if you take the dose with CoQ10 will be benefit a lot. and it is enough that when I take it I found that it is easy to swallow and also I do not have any concern because it is a ingredients that is all 100% raw, natural organic and you can take the dose with food or even on an empty stomach without any fear.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

This is a review after a month of taking Resveratrol and actually I am talking it once in two days. So I've noticed a kinda of skin glow it's like I feel it form inside and the skin is soft not like usually in winter time it goes dry. I must tell that I take also Krill oil and Bliberry extract so the effect might be due to a combination of all of these supliments. Bit all together I am happy with the effect. On a side note I mist say that I was also carried away by David's Sinclair praise of Resveratrol although recenly I am finding controversial comments, so I guess mesure in everything thing is the answer.

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

We had a snowstorm; travel was not recommended. I was so impressed and grateful that my package arrived so fast!! Everything I've come to expect, I always receive! Packaging, quality, pricing, always excellent. Many of the products I order on IHerb I have purchased at my local health food store. They carry the name brands I'm looking for. I have no complaints! The January 15th order was at my door it seems the very next day!!! I could not believe how quicky it came!! Packed very well, just as I ordered. There is a nutritionist often at my health food store and we discuss products often. When I find via iHerb what I've purchased it boosts my confidence. Definitely my go to place for products.

Posted on Sep 2, 2021

I ordered this supplement for my husband's mom who had open heart surgery couple of years ago. She has been having cardialgia since that surgery. She says after using this product for 1 month, her cardialgia problems got eased.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

A good antioxidant ! Helps with anti-ageing processes in the body. I combine Resveratrol with CoQ10, B-complex & EPA which boost my energy throughout the day.

Posted on May 1, 2022

Good size and dose of resveratrol in 1 capsule. Just started take it, cannot see any changes, but before I tried same brand just vitamins and it was incredible, so I expect good results from this one.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I wanted to try Resveratrol and found one from Garden of Life. I like the brand and take other supplements, so was happy when I found it.